GA - Parents Arrested, Infant Living In Filthy House

Considering you can actually smell it, I don't think anyone's actually gonna bet you :)

I smell meth! Anyone wanna bet???

Could be. Ya never know.

Mizz Willette's Mugshot

http://georgia.arrests.org/Arrests/Rebecca_Willette_8190590/

No big *** ugly bug picking sores on her face and her teeth appear to be intact, and she don't look emaciated or at least her head don't. Then again maybe she just started down that rocky road.

No matter her baby was living in dog poop and had roaches crawling all over the place and the pets obviously were living in that same filth.

Not to be rude here, but I remember GA in the sixties. Back then people lived in absolute SHACKS, as ex-hubby's family did and they were considered respectable. The next door neighbors were raising a young girl whom my mother in law said they would probably sell to the highest bidder for her virginity. I believe both parents(?) had low IQs.

Forgive me if I am not so apalled by this, 'cause I've seen a LOT worse and thank God it got better. A few bugs and feces ain't nothing to what I've seen.

Nearly every single state had pockets of appalling poverty in the sixties, as they do now.

A higher income doesn't ensure a lack of child abuse or neglect case, nor does a lower income ensure that the family won't be able to keep a clean house or raise a child.

Hopefully the little one ends up in a better situation after this.

Mom has a very vacant look in her eyes. She is either on something or there is some mental issue there.

Why does it seem like every child neglect story these days seems to include fecal matter in one way or another?

Ugh! Poor little.

ETA: I don't think that there's going to be major drug addiction or mental illness here, just a healthy case of spoiledbratitis and doesntreallygiveadamnitis in the father. Look at mother...can't wash a dish or pick up after her animals, but didn't seem to have a single problem with getting her heavy eye makeup done. She didn't want to clean, so she didn't. He didn't want to clean so he didn't...simple as that.

Why does it seem like every child neglect story these days seems to include fecal matter in one way or another?

Ugh! Poor little.

ETA: I don't think that there's going to be major drug addiction or mental illness here, just a healthy case of spoiledbratitis and doesntreallygiveadamnitis in the father. Look at mother...can't wash a dish or pick up after her animals, but didn't seem to have a single problem with getting her heavy eye makeup done. She didn't want to clean, so she didn't. He didn't want to clean so he didn't...simple as that.

Every single word you typed. What you said.

Aug 2013:
YOU ARE HEREBY COMMANDED AND REQUIRED to appear before the Juvenile Court of Cobb County, Georgia, in Marietta, Georgia on the 3rd day of October 2013 at 9:00 a.m. The hearing is for the purpose of determining whether the parental rights of REBECCA WILLETTE AND JOHN TORRENCE should be terminated.
Read more: Georgia Press Association Public Notice Website - NOTICE OF SUMMONS TO REBECCA WILLETTE

http://gpanotice.uber.matchbin.com/...-01-NOTICE-OF-SUMMONS-TO---REBECCA-WILLETTE-?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back