Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    This whole story is double dipped in hink. Equipment used to make phony credit cards was found in the cousin's side of the house. The victim has been arrested three times for forgery (according to "a source"). The victim claims not to know the kidnappers, yet when the ransom call was made, the relative who answered recognized the kidnapper's voice.

According to a source, the victim has at least three prior arrests for forgery, and the kidnapping does not appear to be random.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...164148196.html

One of the kidnappers then called one of the victim’s relatives, demanding $75,000 — but the relative recognized the kidnapper’s voice, cops said.

The victim claimed that he didn’t know the suspected kidnappers or why they targeted him.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1123968

If it was just the kidnapping, I'd be willing to cut the LEO some slack. I have a problem believing that he was unaware of the other things that it appears were going on in that house. Who brings a kidnapping victim and phony credit card equipment to the house he shares with a cop? Even if his apartment is isolated from the rest of the house, why would he think he could get away with doing those things? Not to mention his cohorts. Wouldn't they be a little worried, too? JMO

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

Who brings a kidnapping victim and phony credit card equipment to the house he shares with a cop? Even if his apartment is isolated from the rest of the house, why would he think he could get away with doing those things? Not to mention his cohorts. Wouldn't they be a little worried, too? JMO
    From your post bessie....exactly. The best place to keep a kidnapping victim was the house of a cop? Yeah right.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

A video has been added at the bottom of bessie's link above and the LE interviewed said the phone used in the kidnapping call was the suspended cop's phone (!), that he has a lot to explain but they have no hard evidence to charge him at this time...

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1123968

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2