979 users online (170 members and 809 guests)  

Websleuths News

Angry Dog digs up videos of sex assault on 3 yr old child

How are there so many cruel people in the world? HOWWWWWWWWWWW

God help these children.
    Satan, burn these evil people please
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...529EST0053.DTL

Way to go for the bloodhound though and for the dogs owner for turning them in to Police.

I only wish

that what the dog had dug up that day was THAT MAN'S PRIVATE PARTS...chopped off ala Lorrain Bobbit style and left to fertilize the ground, since HE, himself is made of that same prime ingredient ****!!

It gets worse:

The photos and videos support accusations which the girl's mother made against him around 1993, Detective Hester said.

That was also when he was charged with molesting the other 3-year-old. But no charges were brought against him.

The girl, believed to be the subject of the photos and videotapes, died in a car crash last year at age 14, the police said .

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Omg!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight
    It gets worse:

......The girl, believed to be the subject of the photos and videotapes, died in a car crash last year at age 14, the police said .
    Oh, how tragic! Dark Knight, that's so darned sad! How awful. We are so fortunate with our lives; so untouched by such horrible events. "God Bless Us Everyone"

Quote Originally Posted by Jovin
    Oh, how tragic! Dark Knight, that's so darned sad! How awful. We are so fortunate with our lives; so untouched by such horrible events. "God Bless Us Everyone"
    The poor child, of course, but the poor mother, as well!!! A life of tragedy from beginning to end. May she rest in peace and may God and Jesus sooth her mother's soul.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.