GUILTY NY - YouTube Sensation Musician Busted Child *advertiser censored* Charges

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
The power of social media and young starry eyed girls can be a bad combination. I have no idea who this cat is, but he's famous. Well, to kids anyway.

Michael Lombardo aged 24 of Rome, New York used his status to get girls sixteen and under to well basically do what he asked live. I guess that's what this means.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-fans-send-nude-photos-explicit-videos.html

Comments section is quite interesting.

No doubt his band mates are real thrilled.

"D'oh! There go those dates we booked in Rochester!" Yep, they were bovvered.

Here's the Smoking Gun link; note heavy qualification of the star thing: YouTube "Star" Busted In Child *advertiser censored* Investigation

Admittedly I cracked up at your post. This is not funny. Nothing funny about a 20 something "star" receiving 14 year olds in full nudity. However, I mean you have to laugh to keep from crying. I show respect by not putting a smiley laughing icon.

Mikeeeeeey<333333333

Again I'd have been up in Rome, New York dragging my kid behind me if that happened.It is wrong. Hoping the girls are O.K. and that includes the girls defending this "star".

Meanwhile from the DM link I have now learned what the Brit's mean about a kit. I was thinking a drum kit? Is it anything like a kip? Nope!!!!!

Oh and for you, wfgodot I'll paraphrase a comment "Like in my day if The Cure asked me to send them a tape of myself getting down with my kit I may have right done it".

Sooooooooooo bovvered!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back