Johnny Depp collects Barbie dolls

~n/t~

Reaction score
He owns dozens of limited edition Barbies. He`s also got dolls based on Beyonce and Destiny`s Child, the `High School Musical` cast, `New Kids on the Block`, Elvis and even Donny Osmond," femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.

The source added that the 49-year-old has even accessorised his dolls to reflect the goings on of showbiz.

"The weirdest one is a Lindsay Lohan, complete with ankle monitoring bracelet from when she was under house arrest," said the source.

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/and-more/johnny-depp-collects-barbie-dolls_116314.htm

:coffeews:

I'll play Barbies with Johnny Depp. I'll play house with Johnny Depp. I'll play doctor with Johnny Depp. Heck, I just wanna play with Johnny Depp.

Johnny-Depp-2512.jpg

Heh, heh :seeya: Hey Johnny, I collect Planet of the Ape dolls, do your dolls wanna play with mine?

Embrace the weirdness :woohoo:"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness...." (Dr Suess)

Not so sure about this ladies. A guy that collects and plays with barbie dolls?

I think it's weird.

I've collected distressed stuffed animals (c. 1960s) from thrift stores but more (cough-cough) for the privilege of saving them from uncertain fates than for little pals for play dates. I have a teddy bear from the '20s or '30s, missing an eye but not without dollar value - he could pay his way if need be.

I have been in love with Johnny Depp ever since he was on 21 Jump Street years ago. I could look into those brown eyes for days! He tops the list in my book for the hottest guy. He is not only easy on the eyes but he seems to be a really nice person which makes him ever more desirable. :) I don't care what he collects. He might be a little off but that is another thing that makes him who he is.

Not so sure about this ladies. A guy that collects and plays with barbie dolls?

I think it's weird.

We've always known Johnny Depp was weird, that's part of his charm.

Well, I think the reporter is a little strange...

The strange hobby could help Depp take his mind off more serious matters.

His mother Betty Palmer was recently hospitalised where she is being treated in respiratory intensive care unit.

Seriously? They think that he thinks, "Oh, Mom's in the ICU, too bad, but hey, never mind, I'll just play with my LiLo Barbie and forget all about it... Mom Who? "

I didn't read the article, I just looked at the pics. Lol.

Just checked in as I saw Donjeta posted. You can always count of Donjeta to be a voice of reason, even when a topic has run amuck. And I fully agree with her, even though I am being distracted by the pics posted.

Now that this info is out, can you imagine how many people are going to start bombarding him with dolls? No worries... I won't be doing it... but I wouldn't mind bombarding him with ME. :D lol

Now that this info is out, can you imagine how many people are going to start bombarding him with dolls? No worries... I won't be doing it... but I wouldn't mind bombarding him with ME. :D lol

He can collect anything he wants to, doesn't matter to me.

celebrities-johnny-depp-796885.jpg

REASON FOR EDIT: I was so excited I blew the margins with the other pic. :floorlaugh:

I didn't read the article, I just looked at the pics. Lol.
Just checked in as I saw Donjeta posted. You can always count of Donjeta to be a voice of reason, even when a topic has run amuck. And I fully agree with her, even though I am being distracted by the pics posted.

One more, prolly not the last one though. He is just so dang HOT.

Johnny-Depp.jpg

I have 45 collectible Barbie dolls in a display cabinet. If I ever run into Johnny Depp, we'll have something to talk about. Who would have guessed!

Maybe I'll invite him to come see my Barbie collection. :woohoo:

I didn't really start out to collect Barbies, but my daughter broke the leg off my Barbie (an early model from circa 1960) when she was young. I commented a few times about my poor Barbie and how old long I had her, etc. When she started working at Toys R Us between high school and college, she started buying new Barbies for me. My favorite isn't Barbie at all, but a Lucy Ricardo doll made by Mattel (the Barbie people). She's titled "Lucy Does A TV Commercial" from episode 30, the Vitameatavegamin commercial.

Tell, Mr. Depp I'll be waiting for him. :blushing:

ETA: Okay, now I have an image of Captain Jack Sparrow playing with Barbies. aaaaahhhhh :eek:hoh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back