Zombies upstage Westboro protest near Seattle

TrackerSam

Reaction score
Some 300 zombies and supporters easily overran the paltry eight protesters in the Westboro crew.

It was the afterlife vs. the undead: Protesters from the Westboro Baptist Church encountered a protest of their own on Friday. Ersatz zombies organized on Facebook to counter Westboro's appearance at the Lewis-McChord joint military base south of Seattle. Some 300 zombies and supporters easily overran the paltry eight protesters in the Westboro crew, reports KIRO-TV.

Read more: http://www.bill95.com/cc-common/new...ml?feed=104668&article=10304986#ixzz22ChDDJsF

:woohoo:

Maybe the Zombiepocolyps won't be all bad after all.

Zombies and barbies, what a great morning!

Am ready for zombie Barbies to medal for U.S. in, oh, rhythmic gymnastics or something. (NBC will have it on tape and show it at 11:30 p.m. CDT of course.)

lol @ Marie

IKR?

Zombies and Barbies and gymnasts

oh my

Am ready for zombie Barbies to medal for U.S. in, oh, rhythmic gymnastics or something. (NBC will have it on tape and show it at 11:30 p.m. CDT of course.)

Synchronized snarling and 50 meter hobble.

Cool. :floorlaugh:

Addicted To Hate
http://blank.org/addict/

Very good insight about Phelps, especially in his early years. An absent father and raised by Aunt Irene Jordan and stepmother Olive Briggs that he despised. His mother died when he was 5 years old. Estranged from his immediate family (father, stepmother, and younger sister Martha Phelps Capron). I really think he has some major self-hatred issues on top of his grandiose paranoia. I have seen his kind many times.

I hope that people will continue to find creative ways to upstage these idiots. Ignoring them and not giving them publicity would be great but they go out of their way to offend people and be visible to grieving families at funeral.

There have been creative, courageous and compassionate people who have thwarted them before. It has been a pleasure to see the different groups of people who have come to stand against them and to thwart them, whether it is a dignified response at a funeral or a hilarious response such as this one.

Well if zombies eat brains, then they would starve at Westboro Church, there is not a single brain to be found among the congregation there!

Okay I think that "Drink The Kool-aid Already" Zombie sign was freakin' hilarious! Never thought I would like Zombies either, but I will just roll with it. LOL

I don't see Westboro Baptist Church any different from People's Temple. Even People's Temple was very inclusive as Jim Jones believed in racial integration. Ironically, Fred Phelps was a civil rights lawyer who defended Blacks and I think even gays.

I don't see Westboro Baptist Church any different from People's Temple. Even People's Temple was very inclusive as Jim Jones believed in racial integration. Ironically, Fred Phelps was a civil rights lawyer who defended Blacks and I think even gays.

The congregation for the People's Temple usually seemed happy (up until the day), the WBC congregation does not seem happy.

Along the same lines, has anyone watched Jesus Camp, I'm sure the entire thing is on youtube by now, I know selections are? :what:

Love it!!! There's not much more despicable than these lunatics who wrap themselves in American flags and use Jesus Christ in if not the most, then one of the most blasphemous ways imaginable.. Moo is that much to the Westboro gangs dismay they have one of the more hotter pits of hell(alongside pedophiles)that await their arrival..

Boy oh boy are they in for one helluva surprise when their day comes for the ultimate judgement.. The ONLY Judge that's judgement matters..

Go zombies!!..lol.. So glad to see something that actually makes Westboro look even more ridiculous and disgusting than what they already do..zombies appear to be the perfect solution to out number and completely overshadow the hate that spews from these hate mongers!!

The congregation for the People's Temple usually seemed happy (up until the day), the WBC congregation does not seem happy.

Along the same lines, has anyone watched Jesus Camp, I'm sure the entire thing is on youtube by now, I know selections are? :what:

I have seen Jesus Camp. I caught part of it on TV and then l found this website where you can watch documentaries online and here is the link for Jesus Camp:
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/jesus-camp/

They have other great documentaries on that site as well.

It bothers me when people use religion to bash others with or try to beat them with the bible in an effort to get them to make them believe their way of thinking. To me, the least likely way to get me to believe something is to try to force me to believe what you believe.

I believe everyone has a right to believe however they wish, as long as it does not involve harming other people.

I have seen Jesus Camp. I caught part of it on TV and then l found this website where you can watch documentaries online and here is the link for Jesus Camp:
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/jesus-camp/

They have other great documentaries on that site as well.

It bothers me when people use religion to bash others with or try to beat them with the bible in an effort to get them to make them believe their way of thinking. To me, the least likely way to get me to believe something is to try to force me to believe what you believe.

I believe everyone has a right to believe however they wish, as long as it does not involve harming other people.

Thanks for the link SwampMama. I fully agree with you about beliefs. I don't care what you believe or think, as long as you don't try to force it on others or harm others b/c of it.

When they came to our city to protest, SOMEBODY, no one knows who or cares...slit their tires and they hobbled out of town on 4 flats because no one would fix them. hehe

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back