915 users online (144 members and 771 guests)  

Websleuths News

Happy New Year

I believe I am furthest ahead in time!

it's almost 10pm and we're expecting between 30-40 people for a Hogmanay party in under an hour.

Happy Hogmanay to one and all! Health and Happiness in the New year
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

Happy New Year

Hi, Jayelle,

I'm a new poster here. Do you live in France, if it's OK to ask? I don't know what Hogmanay is but I remember that France had the first NY celebration on TV in 2000. What do you do for Hogmanay? ( if you already said on another post, I am sorry. I am just getting started reading).

Happy New Year to everyone as we start on Year Nine of the unsolved murder of JonBenet. I don't really think the case will be solved while I'm alive, but I hope she is always remembered, and that someday, the answers are found.

Happy New Year Jayelles & everyone!

By my clock it is! THE NEW YEAR!!

I hope every one on this board has a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    Thank you for the warm welcomes!!!

I wish you all a Happy and Safe New Year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Candlelight
    Hi, Jayelle,

I'm a new poster here. Do you live in France, if it's OK to ask? I don't know what Hogmanay is but I remember that France had the first NY celebration on TV in 2000. What do you do for Hogmanay? ( if you already said on another post, I am sorry. I am just getting started reading).

Happy New Year to everyone as we start on Year Nine of the unsolved murder of JonBenet. I don't really think the case will be solved while I'm alive, but I hope she is always remembered, and that someday, the answers are found.
    Scotland. Skirling bagpipes and hooching kilties :-) It was braw :-)
    This is only my opinion

Let the focus be on Madeleine

Together we can make a difference

Alert Viewer in Scotland

Member of Websleuths since April 2000

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Candlelight
    Hi, Jayelle,

Welcome to the forum Candlelight=) HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL