SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
reynolds_david.jpg

David J. Reynolds

Endangered Runaway from Fitchburg, Massachusetts since September 1, 2004

Age: 15 -- Height: 5'6" -- Weight: 140 lbs -- Hair Color: Brown -- Eye Color: Brown

David has a tattoo of the letter 'DR' on his left arm. When last seen, his ears were pierced.

David was last seen in Fitchburg, Massachusetts on September 1, 2004. He may be in the company of an adult male, Mathew J. Michaud, born 1981 (making him 23 when David disappeared). They may be in the local area or may have traveled to Boston, Massachusetts.

NCMEC

NamUs

Charley Project

David's updated Charley project link

Maybe someone could check this out? It's believed he went missing with a friend, Matthew Michaud, but it's not clear if his friend is missing, too.

At this point, we can hope he will reach out to law enforcement to prove he's okay. Was LE really not able to track down the adult he was with, MM?

No new updates. No one has done anything on this case in years. In fact Matt Michaud was just recently listed as missing as well when he went missing at the same time.

No new updates. No one has done anything on this case in years. In fact Matt Michaud was just recently listed as missing as well when he went missing at the same time.
It saddens me… they need to get a cadaver dog into those woods… I no longer reside in Fitchburg but I am born and raised… any clue on what set of woods they were lst known to be in or living in?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back