Summer in the City: OKC police arrest a naked man, and another wearing only underwear

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Oklahoma City police arrest a naked man, and another man wearing only underwear
Oklahoma City police arrested a man wearing only his underwear at Children's State Park.

Leo Ray Downing, 50, was arrested about 1:50 p.m. July 26 on complaints of public drunkenness and resisting arrest.

When police asked Downing what he was doing at the park he said he was there to cool off. Police noted that Downing was “only wearing his underwear and was wet from head to toe.”
---
Police also arrested a naked man, Cedric Aubrey Young, 30, about 9:30 p.m. July 24 on Lyrewood Lane in northwest Oklahoma City.

Police deployed a Taser cartridge after Young ignored commands, striking Young in the chest and groin.

Police suspected Young of having ingested phencyclidine, commonly known as PCP.
---
more at Daily Oklahoman link above; what, no bath salts??

Sad as it is, I can relate. Our pool is too hot to swim in. Tried freezing water in milk jugs, but even gave up on that. It's supposed to be 111 tomorrow!
Yep, it's gotten to 113 here one day, and, while I'm not sure how many days in a row over 100 it's been (brain fried, can't count!) last summer it was 29 and this summer was said to be going to be hotter (I disbelieved the little cashier lady at WalMart when she told me this in April; silly of me, lol). Stepped outside into the Oklahoma evening a couple days ago with the dog; there was a steady but slight breeze and the only term for it was "blast furnace."

We just had a man arrested here for going out to get his mail in the nude (and he had a post office box!).

Actually he just went out to his street-side mailbox - that last part was a joke.:blushing:

Yep, it's gotten to 113 here one day, and, while I'm not sure how many days in a row over 100 it's been (brain fried, can't count!) last summer it was 29 and this summer was said to be going to be hotter (I disbelieved the little cashier lady at WalMart when she told me this in April; silly of me, lol). Stepped outside into the Oklahoma evening a couple days ago with the dog; there was a steady but slight breeze and the only term for it was "blast furnace."

My dog wont even go out to do her business unless I go with her and she barely gets off the deck and hightails it right back in.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k
Back