Hand Writing Comparison; Breakthrough

TimeCop

Former Member
Reaction score
I have discovered a note thet my POI had left on my door. I thought I tossed it away last year, but I decided to break it down and compare to some of the letters and the desktop poem. I am no handwritting expert, but:
I can spell my POI's name in the Halloween card and the excorcist letter using staveless runes.
I can match my POI photo to the suspect sketch and the new update sketch is an exact match
I can connect my POI to Oakland and Pleasanton
and now...I got hand writting comparrisons: HAVE FUN WITH THIS...ITS A NICE FIND!
I have made several coppies and gave the neighbors instructions should something happen to me.

THE BIG ONE:

Attachments

• handletters.bmp
    1.7 MB · Views: 234
  • letter comparisons.JPG
    letter comparisons.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 180
I have discovered a note thet my POI had left on my door. I thought I tossed it away last year, but I decided to break it down and compare to some of the letters and the desktop poem. I am no handwritting expert, but:
I can spell my POI's name in the Halloween card and the excorcist letter using staveless runes.
I can match my POI photo to the suspect sketch and the new update sketch is an exact match
and now...I got hand writting comparrisons: HAVE FUN WITH THIS...ITS A NICE FIND!
I have made several coppies and gave the neighbors instructions should something happen to me.

THE BIG ONE:

I have been following your story! Very impressed indeed. You can bet us :websleuther: will be on the case if something happens to you!

Thanks Sooner Fan, It is nice knowing that people are listening. I am so frustrated that I have had no replies or emails. I am going to check now. I have a bunch more of these I will be posting, especially one on the K. I think K is for Killer.
I also found this guys signature and I can not post it though. I hope this is enough to rile the law up some and have them take seriously that my PERFECT outstanding citizen needs to have his prints, photo and DNA compared as well. I only wish I could do this for them.

Thanks Sooner Fan, It is nice knowing that people are listening. I am so frustrated that I have had no replies or emails. I am going to check now. I have a bunch more of these I will be posting, especially one on the K. I think K is for Killer.
I also found this guys signature and I can not post it though. I hope this is enough to rile the law up some and have them take seriously that my PERFECT outstanding citizen needs to have his prints, photo and DNA compared as well. I only wish I could do this for them.

Let me know if I can do anything...write letters or whatever. I believe in you. In fact, going back and reviewing more of your work.

I don;t know what to do. I have no replies except from a few interested people here. I am going to call someone in a minute and see if i get any more ideas. Back shortly.
I have tried emailing Danielslepien of Dateline , but I would think Dateline really would want to talk to me. No reply all week.
Any letter ideas you have, I am down to listen. I was thinking of creating a team and letting each person think tank this with me. I am going to look around the forum and see if I can find a spot where we can have general discussion on this matter. Its been a month...and no emails.no pjhone calls have come in. I personally think, the cops have resolved that this guy is dead and that they, the cops, are mistake proof. If a cop says ah humbug it must be easter. I am really amazed that there are some people out there with not even a fraction of evidence linking to a suspect but rather specualtion and they get all kinds of attention, but here I found his name, can match the sketch,put him at the location and even match his handwritting. I really am not sure how to get more attention here. I may have to go blog about it and then use some kind of traffic generator.
I am not sure, but I think i should write a book and just out this guy. Then I probably would have a hard time finding the right publisher. I feel as if the general public( or an element of it) somehow is helping this guy with his cover. Satan always has help it seems and especially when it comes to turning a blind eye. No wonder he taunted the cops, he was crack proof where they were concerned. They believed the hype..

I don;t know what to do. I have no replies except from a few interested people here. I am going to call someone in a minute and see if i get any more ideas. Back shortly.
I have tried emailing Danielslepien of Dateline , but I would think Dateline really would want to talk to me. No reply all week.
Any letter ideas you have, I am down to listen. I was thinking of creating a team and letting each person think tank this with me. I am going to look around the forum and see if I can find a spot where we can have general discussion on this matter. Its been a month...and no emails.no pjhone calls have come in. I personally think, the cops have resolved that this guy is dead and that they, the cops, are mistake proof. If a cop says ah humbug it must be easter. I am really amazed that there are some people out there with not even a fraction of evidence linking to a suspect but rather specualtion and they get all kinds of attention, but here I found his name, can match the sketch,put him at the location and even match his handwritting. I really am not sure how to get more attention here. I may have to go blog about it and then use some kind of traffic generator.
I am not sure, but I think i should write a book and just out this guy. Then I probably would have a hard time finding the right publisher. I feel as if the general public( or an element of it) somehow is helping this guy with his cover. Satan always has help it seems and especially when it comes to turning a blind eye. No wonder he taunted the cops, he was crack proof where they were concerned. They believed the hype..

I am going to fill in some of the brush strokes, TimeCop, when it comes to Dan and Dateline. He receives hundreds of requests daily that have to be processed and vetted by his staff. Once the initial group has been sorted, then interns will start researching and writing up synopsis' of the submitted ideas. Then the production staff reviews them and then the interns follow up on the questions and then phone calls are made to verify aspects of the story....

And that is way before Dan sees them. It is a long process. And your competition is the hundreds of folks ahead of you in line.

One week isnt realistic turn around, and neither is one month under most circumstances.

I am not sure, but I think i should write a book and just out this guy. Then I probably would have a hard time finding the right publisher.

Respectfully snipped-there are a number of vehicles on the internet that allow for self publication. Make sure you talk to an attorney before you out your suspect though-defamation suits can be ugly. That is why we pulled his name off of Websleuths as you know.

THE BIG ONE:

Please look at the photos I have attached. at the beggining of this thread.

THE BIG ONE:

I'm not sure I see the similarity that you do. In the first picture, the horizontal line that crosses the "f" in that of the Zodiac letter is very straight while in you POI letter is has a downward curve on each side. The "g" is also different with the tail being off to the left in the Zodiac letter and straight down in your POI letter. These two letters look more similar to one another in the second set of letters. For example, in the second letter, the tail of the Zodiac's "g" does change to be more straight downward, though. Look at the "r" though in the second POI letter compared to the "r" in the Zodiac letter. The Zodiac letter is well-formed with the curved line staying connected to the straight line until they are supposed to separate at the top where in the POI letter the lines separate, almost looking like a "v". Also, the "u" and the "e" in the second POI letter is quite different from those same letters in the Zodiac letter.

All of this being said, I'm no handwriting expert and I would like to know more of your story. Is there another thread or post where you explain the background on how you came to suspect your POI?

I'm not sure I see the similarity that you do. In the first picture, the horizontal line that crosses the "f" in that of the Zodiac letter is very straight while in you POI letter is has a downward curve on each side. The "g" is also different with the tail being off to the left in the Zodiac letter and straight down in your POI letter. These two letters look more similar to one another in the second set of letters. For example, in the second letter, the tail of the Zodiac's "g" does change to be more straight downward, though. Look at the "r" though in the second POI letter compared to the "r" in the Zodiac letter. The Zodiac letter is well-formed with the curved line staying connected to the straight line until they are supposed to separate at the top where in the POI letter the lines separate, almost looking like a "v". Also, the "u" and the "e" in the second POI letter is quite different from those same letters in the Zodiac letter.

All of this being said, I'm no handwriting expert and I would like to know more of your story. Is there another thread or post where you explain the background on how you came to suspect your POI?

Well, you have to realize, my note was written in 2010 and handwritting changes over time, but I have more I will be showing, it gets better.
I have not written a post that completely explains why I suspect my POI. Lets say this, I was his best friend for almost 3 years, and we spent many,many hours researching these codes,solutions,etc in a long defunct treasure hunt. I got to know his dark side some, and his personal feelings of things. They way he speaks almost makes you think he was once SLA. A long story there. But what go me going is this:
he said to me- I am sick of living,unwilling to die, and I believe he said it more than once. He is rebounding from divorce. He once threatened to kill a relative of mine, and I saw the threat(30 years ago) take place, and saw something in his eyes back then that has only now surfaced in relation to oher things I have discovered. Coincidence became a string of connections, another long story. I then discovered he resembled exactly the suspect, and he was from Oakland and listed Pleasanton as his highschool. I kept making connections from there. I also know he is into some evil deep stuff and I am sorta leary of telling much more until he has been at least considered and checked out. My work here is to try and show the relationship between the clues he gave me that he was Zodiac in the NOT SO MANY WORRDS way and his abilities to be the one. I already have proof his name is encoded in the Excorsist letter, but WS wont let that post be published, its a liablity thingy.. He also gave me some Halloween glasses with eyes in them. This if you ask me, would be something the ZODIAC would do when he chose a new opponent. I think he wants to be caught and is frustrated in being insolved. Maybe he found God, who knows, and he chose me to be the one to end the game.
None the less, I am still waiting for a reply from who ever it will be that takes me serious in law enforcement. I called cold case again the other day, but who knows if ever that call will be returned. I emailed Napa and the Napa sheriff with some stuff top, and a comparrison photo with the sketch, I defenitely know that there is a connection, I hope someone in law enforcement connects the Dots. I have added many posts here, you should look at them all. I may be Quack, but I am not a duck.

Look at my POIs word OR and the Zodiacs OR at the top right of one of the pics. EXACT!

Ok, I want to show as well, if you all take the time to see, Zodiac changed his writting style several times, but always there was a relationship to some of his alphabet with those in other letters. Time also changed the Zodiacs writting, it is apparent. But certain letters over time remained the same.
Also, in some of the letters he doesnt dot the 'i' very often, such as in my letter where he only dots twice versus several(over a dozen) times that he did not. Very suspicious as well.

I'm following the discussion and wanted to mention on the handwriting photos posted. If those are submitted it would look more professional at the top of the image to spell

Handwriting and comparison correctly...

Be patient, it wouldn't hurt to make photocopies of your work and send them to yourself or a trusted family member (or both) return receipt requested and the copies mailed should remain unopened. It might help retain copy-write if needed later.

Good Luck

Peli

This is an old case that has tons of leads, tons of hours of investigation, etc. I think the key to dealing with LE in this case is simplicity. You want to give LE your most compelling evidence. They are going to want physical evidence that they can investigate. Let them compare the handwriting samples, info about where your POI lived, whether he resembled the Zodiac descriptions, etc. Objective evidence that they can look into.

I would avoid discussing your own theories, personal feelings. Things like "saw evil in his eyes", or telling them that giving you Halloween glasses is something you think the Zodiac Killer would do "when choosing a new opponent" is of no use to them, they can't investigate it. It is all a piece of the big picture that may come into play later but, for now, when trying to get the attention of LE, keep is simple and factual.

I'm following the discussion and wanted to mention on the handwriting photos posted. If those are submitted it would look more professional at the top of the image to spell

Handwriting and comparison correctly...

Be patient, it wouldn't hurt to make photocopies of your work and send them to yourself or a trusted family member (or both) return receipt requested and the copies mailed should remain unopened. It might help retain copy-write if needed later.

Good Luck

Peli

I guess I am not porfessional. I have bad eyes and no editor. I am a GED graduate, sorry I did not have proper education. Doh. Too late now.
Here, look at these and see if it opens your eyes.
Copyright...hmmmm.

Public domain is publuc domain I guess. My book,whenedited will blow the threads away. I have not even began/begun to tell the story.I am not getting paid to post here either. I have the origianl letters my POI sent me locked away safe. I can always say, I DID this and all anyone else has is, I coppied that guy. Oh well. Take a peak,please. Sorry I am not professional...blah.

Attachments

• zodiac kn comparison.jpg
    zodiac kn comparison.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 119
Here, I blew it up, lets hope it does not distort, Again forgive typos and errors. Im a Dode.

Attachments

• zodiac kn comparison.jpg
    zodiac kn comparison.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 69
Sorry, I must have missed it while trying to catch up -- but who called it a breakthrough?

Sorry, I must have missed it while trying to catch up -- but who called it a breakthrough?
I did, when i discovered i had my POIs samples. I am telling you, and everyone else with this last post. I WAS RIGHT. Sorry this riles everyone up and for some reason, maybe I am not an artist and I am seeing things that are not there. I used to have 20/20 vision. Who wants the devil incarcerated anyways. Peace to WS. Good luck everyone at solving what your doing. Its a tough road when no one gets what your saying an jib/jab is all that matters in the discussion. DOH.

I did, when i discovered i had my POIs samples. I am telling you, and everyone else with this last post. I WAS RIGHT. Sorry this riles everyone up and for some reason, maybe I am not an artist and I am seeing things that are not there. I used to have 20/20 vision. Who wants the devil incarcerated anyways. Peace to WS. Good luck everyone at solving what your doing. Its a tough road when no one gets what your saying an jib/jab is all that matters in the discussion. DOH.

Wow, I'm think you may have misinterpreted some of these posts and I'm not sure what you mean by "jib/jab is all that matters in the discussion." You received some pretty solid support and advice. Sorry you feel the way that you do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back