993 users online (182 members and 811 guests)  

Websleuths News

At the beach

Jealous Man Punches Woman over Romney FB Post

Forty-year-old Lowell Turpin had confronted his live-in girlfriend, Crystal Gray, after spotting a photo of a man who he did not recognize on her Facebook page. Gray quickly explained the photo was of presidential contender Mitt Romney.
    According to a police report obtained by the Smoking Gun, Turpin was upset Gray was "attempting to communicate with friends" through her account and began “smashing the laptop against the wall." He then struck Gray on "the right side of her face, near her mouth, with a closed fist.”

Black Hills
    Jealous?? Over Romney?? Romney is white bread, nothing to look at and nothing interesting.

I hope Crystal dumped the jerk.

My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

Some of the comments speak for me. Especially he doesn't look like he knows how to read, and the Lord please let him be sterile.

A 310 pound man hits you with his fist and catches your face with the keyboard? Hopefully this time this poor woman will go through the entire process so she remains alive. Thankfully I don't understand this as in I have never been in this position, but he has to go to sleep. He wouldn't be the first man my mom would give a hot foot to.