793 users online (117 members and 676 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: JEH should get...

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • NGRI - committed to a mental institution for life

31 23.85%
  • LWoP - life without parole

26 20.00%
  • Death Penalty - self explanatory

57 43.85%
  • Undecided - self explanatory

16 12.31%

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    By the way, you can't commit someone to a mental facility for life.
    Those found NGRI are periodically evaluated. So, if found NGRI, he could very well get out one of these days, if some shrink declares him "cured" and judge sings off on it.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    By the way, you can't commit someone to a mental facility for life.
    Those found NGRI are periodically evaluated. So, if found NGRI, he could very well get out one of these days, if some shrink declares him "cured" and judge sings off on it.
    True, but I don't see that happening. The Reagan shooter is still in a MH. That said, I would not be ok with him ever seeing the light of day and I suppose that's a possibility. He can never be trusted again. Still, I really think the poor sap needs treatment, badly.

Quote Originally Posted by mishelly27 View Post
    True, but I don't see that happening. The Reagan shooter is still in a MH. That said, I would not be ok with him ever seeing the light of day and I suppose that's a possibility. He can never be trusted again. Still, I really think the poor sap needs treatment, badly.
    They are now allowing Regan's shooter to get out on family visits.
    Just my opinion

Seriously folks Holmes has not had his day in court nor has any evidence been presented; talking about killing him without allowing for his constitutional right of a fair trial is not intelligent.

I say give him the justice juice...I don't care if he is crazy or not, he needs put down.
    JMO, MOO, Doing my best. I am not perfect and I don't expect you to be either.

Quote Originally Posted by STANDREID View Post
    My vote was LWoP. I would reserve the death penalty only for LWoP convicts who commit additional serious crimes (murder, rape, torture, escape ...) while incarcerated.
    He planned and set his actions on killing and injuring innocent people. That's enough for me.
    death penalty is what he should get.

Death is the only sentence for this poser and coward.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3