780 users online (113 members and 667 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 339
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,884

    FL - Morgan Martin, 17, pregnant, St Petersburg, 25 July 2012 *Arrest*

    http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...and-brown-eyes

    ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — Police in St. Petersburg are asking for the public's help in finding a pregnant teenager who was last seen a week ago.
    Seventeen-year-old Morgan Keyanna Martin is four months pregnant. Police say she left home shortly after receiving a phone call about 12:30 a.m. on July 25. She left her purse, money and identification at home.


    Another link
    http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/...g-teen-missing

    Not much else out there that I can find.

    I don't understand why there is not more info on this case out there. 17 yo who is pregnant disappears after going outside to talk to baby daddy a week ago doesnt sound good.

    There are a few cases of missing persons from St Pete that don't seem to be getting much attention IMO. This one definitely needs some attention.
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,884
    Found Mom, Morgan's, and her sister's fb. Lots of discussion on sisters about Morgan missing including name of last person seen with (baby daddy). According to his fb he graduated from HS in 2006 so he is 24? His fb pic is him with 2 ladies. He hasnt posted since July 23rd when he went to somewhere called Club Legendz in Tampa.

    Sister's fb says LE has her as a runaway so it is easier to pick her up if she's found???? That doesnt make sense. Did see pic of missing poster on her fb and it does say Runaway. Sister also posted that LE put this on missing childrens website but I can't find her on missingkids. Morgan's fb is mostly pics of her and her mom together.

    Not much more out there.
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    98
    http://www.baynews9.com/content/news..._year_old.html



    Morgan Martin's family said she got a phone call just after midnight July 25th, went outside in a sweat suit and slippers, and went missing. Her mother, Leah Martin, said she and her family are very worried about the teen who is 4 months pregnant.


    Mom says she doesn't think Morgan is alive

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    CA always, FL now
    Posts
    19,348
    A little hink to this case, she leaves to tell the "baby daddy" (hate that term) she is pregnant in her pj's? Takes her phone but no ID Her mother is not happy about the baby nor the bf.

    http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/1...-teen-vanishes

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldpizza View Post
    A little hink to this case, she leaves to tell the "baby daddy" (hate that term) she is pregnant in her pj's? Takes her phone but no ID Her mother is not happy about the baby nor the bf.

    http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/1...-teen-vanishes
    As I understood the article (I could be wrong) she went out to tell him she had found out that it was a girl she was carrying - my guess is he already knew she was pregnant, just didn't know the gender, which she apparently found out that day.

    Doesn't sound good for her.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,884
    I don't have a good feeling about this unfortunately. Especially with it out in the media and I'm sure family/LE have talked to baby daddy so she would probably know everyone is looking for her and come forward by now.
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    Found Mom, Morgan's, and her sister's fb. Lots of discussion on sisters about Morgan missing including name of last person seen with (baby daddy). According to his fb he graduated from HS in 2006 so he is 24? His fb pic is him with 2 ladies. He hasnt posted since July 23rd when he went to somewhere called Club Legendz in Tampa.

    Sister's fb says LE has her as a runaway so it is easier to pick her up if she's found???? That doesnt make sense. Did see pic of missing poster on her fb and it does say Runaway. Sister also posted that LE put this on missing childrens website but I can't find her on missingkids. Morgan's fb is mostly pics of her and her mom together.

    Not much more out there.
    Can't find the FB for any of them, when I insert their names and Florida.

    Does the Missing Person's poster on FB give a date of birth for Morgan?
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

    Wikipedia

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay
    Posts
    7,884
    I don't know if this will work but here's a link for the poster from the sister's friends fb http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

    I can't find anything on ST Pete PD site with the poster. No dob from what I can see.
    Cindi Lou


    Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    327
    "St. Petersburg Police have talked to Martin's friends, family and the father of her unborn baby, but they have not developed many leads to date."

    Well it sounds like they have found and talked to the father of her child. I hope they are putting some pressure on him. Unfortunately, it doesn't sound good for Morgan.


    http://www.baynews9.com/content/news..._year_old.html

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    327
    http://www.age-of-consent.info/states/Florida


    "Close in age exemptions to the Florida age of consent permit a person 23 years of age or younger to engage in legal sexual activity with a minor aged 16 or 17. A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree."


    Hmmm...I wonder when he turned 24.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    241
    This article says the father of her baby is 26. Not sure which age is correct for him, the article also says she has runaway before which may be why she is listed as a runaway, not that I believe she ran away this time...
    http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...opstories.html

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    LA(Lower Alabama)
    Posts
    604
    Why is this case not getting more media attention? The heat needs to be applied to the child's father since he saw her last. After seeing his FB page he seems to fancy himself a ladies man and fatherhood may have cramped his playa personna.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGuy View Post
    Why is this case not getting more media attention? The heat needs to be applied to the child's father since he saw her last. After seeing his FB page he seems to fancy himself a ladies man and fatherhood may have cramped his playa personna.

    BBM

    I totally agree. He should be speaking out if he is innocent. They need to charge him with statutory rape. Maybe then he would talk. Of course, if he did something to her, he will remain silent.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,945
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthster View Post
    I don't know if this will work but here's a link for the poster from the sister's friends fb http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

    I can't find anything on ST Pete PD site with the poster. No dob from what I can see.
    This article says the father of her baby is 26. Not sure which age is correct for him, the article also says she has runaway before which may be why she is listed as a runaway, not that I believe she ran away this time...
    http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...opstories.html
    KSPrincess
    The sister of Morgan says she was last seen with JF and if this is correct, he was born in 1987. Makes him 24 not 26 according to online Mug shots..

    Still a felony in Florida at this age?
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

    Wikipedia

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,931
    How often have we seen this, a pregnant woman disappears after seeing the father of the baby.

    Why isn't there more attention to this missing teen. I want to know what sort of searches LE is doing or anything proactive.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Deceased/Not Found Australia - Johann Morgan, 40, Tamworth, NSW, 8 Aug 2015 *Arrest*
    By los2188 in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-23-2017, 04:12 AM
  2. FL Morgan Keyanna Martin (17) - Saint Petersburg FL, 2012
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 01:23 AM

Tags for this Thread