Baby Goat Knocking Down his Buddies

gitana1

Verified Attorney
Reaction score
This is adorable! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCDL_oXWIYM"]Baby Goat Kicks Other Goats - YouTube[/ame]

That is so cute.
What a scallywag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So cute! Reminds me of the Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Christmas cartoon.

I gotta' figure out how to start a baby goat and otter farm. :)

omg so funny

and listening to their little baah's warms my heart

c
Cute. Is he is nanny goat-or a 'bully' goat?

Pat S

If I had these goats I would never do anything except watch them...

Confession:

I can't stop watching Buttermilk play!

If I had these goats I would never do anything except watch them...

There is a guy in the next little town over from me that has a couple hundred goats, all sizes and colors. People go to feed them and they are so much fun to watch!!:great:

There is a guy in the next little town over from me that has a couple hundred goats, all sizes and colors. People go to feed them and they are so much fun to watch!!:great:

I would love to one day have a goat or two...my sister and I try to top each other with our goat obsessions...they are so adorable...

They are adorable and they are sweet. But they poop a lot. Like continuously. lol

he never stops and he really had it in for that other goat..

My fil raises milk goats. The babies are so cute. They have houses for them, they climb on the roofs and play king of the mountain. Its hysterical to watch.

Thanks gitana1 that was fun to watch.

I gotta admit that this is sooo cute. As a city girl who has recently become a country girl, I love seeing all the new babies that appear on the property. Mr. Swamp's mom and dad aka Mawmaw and Pawpaw have goats and sheep and the babies are so cute. I love watching each new crop of lambs each spring as they leap about. As for the goats, they are equally cute and Mawmaw even milks them to make goatsmilk cheese.

According to the farm's blog, Buttermilk's owners vowed to donate $25 to the non-profit rescue and education organization called Farm Sanctuary if the video received 1,000 views. It now looks like they will have no problem making good on their promise.

more at link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rogging-mates-deliberately-knocking-over.html

Well, I guess we can safely guess the charity money is paid, I know I've watched this at least a dozen times, and sent it to everyone I know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back