OK-"Safari Joe" arrested for child sex abuse

Just really....why can't we just put them down? No release.....we NEED to take care of our kids.

Was a juror in a child rape case....his own little grand who just grew boobies. Only ONE other juror fought to adjust him and I so glared her down. 29 years in prison and he was already 60. Afterwards, both lawyers and the judge came to talk to us because it was so...mentally hard. What I learned was....he raped other kids, too. And I glared at the Defense Attorney...and he's like......I was forced to defend...... Sometimes I see that little girl in my store and she so ignores me. And always, I wish she will be able to heal. Really, an old man of sixty touching the breasts of someone without any?! Sorry....just needed to vent.....WHY of 300 potentials I was chosen still leaves me wondering.....

Was a juror in a child rape case....his own little grand who just grew boobies. Only ONE other juror fought to adjust him and I so glared her down. 29 years in prison and he was already 60. Afterwards, both lawyers and the judge came to talk to us because it was so...mentally hard. What I learned was....he raped other kids, too. And I glared at the Defense Attorney...and he's like......I was forced to defend...... Sometimes I see that little girl in my store and she so ignores me. And always, I wish she will be able to heal. Really, an old man of sixty touching the breasts of someone without any?! Sorry....just needed to vent.....WHY of 300 potentials I was chosen still leaves me wondering.....

Sheromom, I am so sorry. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Seems like $25,000 is the standard bond for child rape. It should be much higher.
Funny how he protects and rescues animals yet abuses children.

Every time I see the name "Safari Joe" I think of the Neil Young song "Surfer Joe and Moe the Sleaze."

The creepy clowns take animals to birthday parties. :eek: I've been to a few. :cool:

This doesn't surprise me. Men who molest children usually put themselves in places where they will come into contact with a large number of children. They also are usually very good with children (on the surface) in order to "groom" children and attract children to them. Then they look for children who are vulnerable, maybe ones who are submissive or who feel unloved, or who come from harsh homes. They give the child individual attention and affection, play with or entertain the child, get the child to trust them, maybe give the child gifts. Then when the child likes and trusts them, they make their move. My daughter's first molester played that little game of, "We have a special secret between us and you can't tell anyone, not even your parents." When my daughter told us, she was terrified of what would happen to her for telling. Then the police wouldn't do anything because it was the word of a 5 year old against an adult with no evidence or witnesses. Unfortunately, the same daughter was molested 7 years later by her best friend's father who molested his own daughter too (girls were 11 and 12at the time). That time we got a felony conviction. I never turned in the man who raped and molested me from age 5 through 12 because when my sister was raped and told, my parents told her to just forget it happened and my mother later married the rapist after my father died. I knew my parents would blame me for it anyway if I told. Its hard to tell what men are molesters because aside from the molesting, they live ordinary lives. They go to work, have wives and children, are in community activities, have hobbies and special skills, and they usually look just like anyone else. They may be church leaders, scout leaders, youth group leaders, clowns, or in a career that revolves around children. Usually they are likable people. If a man starts giving special attention to your little girl, stares at her often and tells her how pretty she is, offers to help her with homework or a hobby or to give her "extra" individual coaching in a sport, or offers to babysit her because he "loves kids"--grab your little girl and run for your lives. At the church we go to, there has to be 2 people in the room with a child or children and they have to be unrelated and can't be husband and wife. Its the same where we do volunteer work. No adult is allowed to be alone with a child of either sex. Background checks often don't help sort out molesters because most haven't been caught or turned in until they have molested many children. (I'm speaking of the kind who don't kill their victims.)

Unreal!

I have heard of Safari Joe. I almost always watch KTUL and I am really surprised they didn't have a story on this.

So so sad! And those clowns just freaked me out!

I'm still in shock this hasn't been aired on KTUL.

I know the wildfires going on is very important, by no means take what I'm saying as though they aren't...but oh my goodness, why are we not hearing about this on every local station? And he is out on bond...for crying out loud, this world just keeps getting crazier and crazier.

No kidding! What is with the "news" around here?? If its not sports or weather, I guess it doesn't matter. :mad:

http://www.ktul.com/story/19183056/green-country-wildlife-advocate-charged-with-sex-crimes

Well, I did find this on their website this morning. The article was on there Aug. 2nd and updated Aug. 3rd. Don't know how I missed it when I checked there the first time.

I still wish something was aired on the actual news. I know that everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but still, he is out on bond and from a lot of the comments on various sites (ktul, kjrh, tulsa world, etc) with articles there are several people who are claiming that he is just this oh so nice guy. Well, I would still be careful about letting my young daughters/sons around him until he goes to court. Nice guys are sexual predators too!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back