996 users online (156 members and 840 guests)  

Websleuths News

Wiener wagon hotbed of sin

A pair of Long Island hot dog vendors allegedly did their job with a little too much relish, selling sex along with hot sausage inside their tan camper. Police said the women provided personal services along with knishes, Fritos and Cheez Doodles from a wiener wagon parked alongside Sunrise Highway at Rockwood Ave. in Baldwin.

"We've never seen hot dogs mixed with prostitution before," said Deputy Inspector Rick Capece, commanding officer of Nassau County's narcotics/vice squads. "It's out there, the most unusual thing I've seen."

Catherina Scalia, 38, of Rockville Centre, and Rose Skorgy, 34, of Merrick, were charged with prostitution after they propositioned an undercover cop yesterday, police said.

Cops said Scalia offered to expose herself to the officer or perform a sex act inside the camper, a rundown vehicle strewn with empty chip bags and ketchup bottles and containing a dingy mauve recliner.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/sto...p-228371c.html

happy new year cass!

'Oh, be quiet," Skorgy hollered, kicking at a photographer. When asked about her scheme, she countered, "Your mother sells hot dogs."'

lol, i can't wait for the movie to come out! you tell em skorgy!

Hi lex, happy new year my friend

You not planning any stops at the wiener wagon?

Happy New Year!!!
    I live in Merrick and have passed that hot dog wagon (parked in Baldwin, a few towns over) a million times, never suspecting what was really going on there. My husband and I had a really good laugh over this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    Hi lex, happy new year my friend

You not planning any stops at the wiener wagon?
    hold the onions!

Quote Originally Posted by mymeow
    Happy New Year!!!
    I live in Merrick and have passed that hot dog wagon (parked in Baldwin, a few towns over) a million times, never suspecting what was really going on there. My husband and I had a really good laugh over this one!
    happy new year my, small world!