1075 users online (196 members and 879 guests)  

Websleuths News

9yo caught attacking toddlers at daycare

*****WARNING the video attached is horrific to watch******

I didn't see this posted anywhere so please forgive it already has been. A coworker showed me this story earlier and I am just outraged! A 9yo boy is caught on daycare surveillance video brutally attacking 2 young children. I'm sorry and this is of course MOO but this child is a psychopath.

The frightening footage, taken at the Kiddie City Child Care Center in Vicksburg, shows the bully attacking the baby and then patting the boy on the back as it cries and adults come in to check on them. Throughout the video, the child can be seen waiting until day care workers arenít looking to launch another attack.
    Where are you Baby Lisa????

Whidbey Island, Washington

Wow.......he either is or....well I would like to know more about his own upbringing? Could be learned behavior......actually, I hope so.....such a sad story. What is happening that our kids become so violent?

In the Boonies of Louisiana
    This is sickening!

I had a child just like this in my first grade class and administration wouldn't do anything about him. Instead they would fuss at me for "allowing" it to happen and say it was my fault. Yeah right! He knew that the principal would do nothing, his parents didnt care and any punishment or consequences I would try to enforce, he would just completely ignore. I couldnt even touch him to pull him off of another child.

He was one of the reasons I stopped teaching in the inner city because after all of my time and money to get a degree, I wasn't about to get arrested or sued and lose everything and be blamed for something I couldn't stop.

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

Thank goodness for video cameras - these babies could have been subjected to long term abuse from this "whatever" he is if it was not caught on tape..And an adult could have been wrongly accused of causing these injuries, who would have believed it was a 9 year old inflicting all that on these defenseless babies.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.