GA GA - Lowndes Co., WhtFem 573UFGA, 40-50, hit by truck on I-75, Jun'98

CarlK90245

UID Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Starting a thread per request of a newbie who doesn't yet have thread starting capabilities.

The Doe Network:
Case File 573UFGA
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/573ufga.html

http://gbi.georgia.gov/00/case_detail/0,2695,67862954_74030338_115157091,00.html

573UFGA.jpg

Reconstruction of Victim

Unidentified White Female

The victim was discovered on June 21, 1998 in Lowndes County, Georgia

Vital Statistics

Estimated age: 40-50 years old
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'6"; 117 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Dark grey hair; blue eyes. She has moles on her chin and lower cheek.
Other: The victim’s blood type is O
Fingerprints: Available

Thank you! I wish they told what side of the Interstate she was on, north bound or south bound.

I tried looking for possible matches and I couldnt find one that matched the details and even vaguely looked like the UID Doe.

Kathleen Helen Randall??

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/715/7

"Kathleen Randall was last seen in November of 1982 in Forest Park, GA. An acquaintance stated that he had given her a ride to Interstate 285 where she had announced she planned to hitchhike to a relative’s home in Florida. It was reported that she had stated that she planned to make her way to Interstate 75 and proceed to her destination. It was reported that when she departed she carried several t-shirts and jeans in a nylon bag.
Miss Randall was known to hitchhike. "

Wow okay -- last known alive in 1982.... so she would have been 40 at the time JD was hit... she's 5'3"... 110lbs... I see similarities in the face,

Putting them side-by-side.

randall_kathleen.jpg
573UFGA.jpg
randall_kathleen3.jpg

Looks very close, especially the shape of the bottom of her nose.

This Jane Doe is not in NamUs. Too bad. It probably would indicate whether she had capped upper front teeth.

The JD is definitely the MP +10 years. Drug/alcohol use will do that though.

I emailed the GA Bureau of Investigations about it. We'll see what happens.

Kathleen Helen Randall??

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/715/7

"Kathleen Randall was last seen in November of 1982 in Forest Park, GA. An acquaintance stated that he had given her a ride to Interstate 285 where she had announced she planned to hitchhike to a relative’s home in Florida. It was reported that she had stated that she planned to make her way to Interstate 75 and proceed to her destination. It was reported that when she departed she carried several t-shirts and jeans in a nylon bag.

Wow okay -- last known alive in 1982.... so she would have been 40 at the time JD was hit... she's 5'3"... 110lbs... I see similarities in the face,

She really looks similar, and the lifestyle would lead her to be walking along an interstate she was familiar with.

Happened across this UID tonight looking for something else. Any updates on this case? They look really similar!

Man I can't believe no one has touched this case in almost a year -_-; no word from the authorities I emailed. :/

Man I can't believe no one has touched this case in almost a year -_-; no word from the authorities I emailed. :/

Seriously?! The sketch looks just like her and the circumstances trump time, IMO. I wish she was in Namus.

There doesn't appear to be anything new. No ruleouts since she's still not in Namus. I didn't find any news reports.

Kathleen Helen Randall??

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Her NamUs profile has had a permission error for quite some time. Her WS thread.

GA - GA - Kathleen Randall, 24, Forest Park, 24 Oct 1982

Looks like a memorial service was held for a date of death of October 22, 1983, about a year after she went missing. So it wouldn't match this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back