Thread: Murder of Dr Rainey from Rainey Chiropractic

Murder of Dr Rainey from Rainey Chiropractic

I did not see a thread about this murder of Dr Rainey from Rainey Chiropractic.
    here is the Huffington Post story about the death
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1616387.html

"Dr. Rainey was found lying on the floor by a patient who was showing up for an appointment at around 8 a.m., reports Culver City Patch.

Dr. Rainey had suffered severe head trauma that included a broken jaw and missing teeth, according to CBS2/KCAL9. He died shortly after being transported to the hospital. "

my comment:: such a sad case,I hope the killer can be found,there is a reward and it happened in a very busy area...my first thought was that it might have been connected to some road rage issue because it happened so early in the morning

my thought and prayers are with his family

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mrs hunt For This Useful Post:

Thanks for starting this thread, I looked for one too and couldn't find. I had not hear of this case until it was presented by Rita Cosby on Nancy Grace's show tonight. Sounds interesting and mysterious to me. I wish I had paid closer attention to the show, when I googled I see that it happened a month ago.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to i.b.nora For This Useful Post:

I was just wondering if there was anything here about it, after seeing the case on NG.

I notice the doctor had a few disgruntled patients who posted bad reviews earlier this year on Yelp after running a Groupon special. But none of the ones I read were anything near vicious.

Very sad, I hope they figure out who did it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tlneedham For This Useful Post:

I hope this case gets attention until it is solved,because the person who attacked the Dr. is vicious and might very well do this again to someone else

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs hunt For This Useful Post:

Thank you for starting this thread. I just heard about this case tonight on Nancy Grace. It happened over a month ago (May 31). So they have no new information? Not good...

$50,000 reward announed:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...159857165.html

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

To correct myself, this happened over two months ago.

Police on June 1 told news that they believe that Robert Rainey was the victim of a homicide. He was found dead by a patient inside his official in the 9200 block of Venice Boulevard at 8 am that day. Initial reports had claimed that Rainey might have been a victim of a robbery gone wrong.
    But now investigators tell local news that they believe that Rainey might have been followed before his murder. They believe that the suspect might have plotted the murder and taken Rainey by surprise.
    The key lead currently, officials tell news, is a surveillance video. On it, they believe they have a possible suspect.

http://news.lalate.com/category/los-angeles/

If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

12. The Following User Says Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

Anyone with potential information on Robert Rainey’s murder is urged to call LAPD West Bureau homicide detectives at (213) 382-9470.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by arielilane View Post
    To correct myself, this happened over two months ago.

Police on June 1 told news that they believe that Robert Rainey was the victim of a homicide. He was found dead by a patient inside his official in the 9200 block of Venice Boulevard at 8 am that day. Initial reports had claimed that Rainey might have been a victim of a robbery gone wrong.
    But now investigators tell local news that they believe that Rainey might have been followed before his murder. They believe that the suspect might have plotted the murder and taken Rainey by surprise.
    The key lead currently, officials tell news, is a surveillance video. On it, they believe they have a possible suspect.

http://news.lalate.com/category/los-angeles/
    I guess I assume that whenever LE have video of a person of interest in an unsolved murder they would publicize it to help identify that person. I suppose there are a number of factors that might prevent them from doing that, but my first reaction to any report of a video is "Let us see it FCOL!"
    One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.
    John F. Kennedy

16. The Following User Says Thank You to CocoChanel For This Useful Post: