735 users online (121 members and 614 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 64
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    31,655

    The Search Warrants: discuss property searches here

    Use this thread to discuss property searches from the list of search warrants in the discovery document. Refer to addresses and business names, but use initials to indicate the owners.

    PDF Document Released August 3, 2012
    Last edited by bessie; 08-04-2012 at 09:43 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK
    __________________________________
    Always give generously of yourself to support your beliefs. And when you're knocked down, give more.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    2,237
    here's AFG Excavation at 1235 Leger
    http://goo.gl/maps/ZXLvE

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    2,237
    the house on leger that is there on the google map isn't the same as the one listed on Zillow. Please tell me we don't have another burned down house? The zillow house looks new. There must be more than one house on teh property?? It's 1.5 acres.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    NE GA Mountains
    Posts
    2,231
    Quote Originally Posted by justwannahelp View Post
    the house on leger that is there on the google map isn't the same as the one listed on Zillow. Please tell me we don't have another burned down house? The zillow house looks new. There must be more than one house on teh property?? It's 1.5 acres.
    Looks to me like there are 2 or 3 houses there on the google map

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    2,237
    Quote Originally Posted by TLS51 View Post
    Looks to me like there are 2 or 3 houses there on the google map
    i see some down the street, but only one on the spot "tacked" by google??

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    NE GA Mountains
    Posts
    2,231
    Quote Originally Posted by justwannahelp View Post
    i see some down the street, but only one on the spot "tacked" by google??
    I see a house with a pool, a building with a blue roof and another with a white roof...the spot 'tacked' by google is the building with the blue roof...it is AFG Excavating and Dirt Service.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    2,237
    Quote Originally Posted by TLS51 View Post
    I see a house with a pool, a building with a blue roof and another with a white roof...the spot 'tacked' by google is the building with the blue roof...it is AFG Excavating and Dirt Service.
    ohhhh. ok. yes. you are looking at the address 1327 leger road, the excavating business.

    they also issued a warrant for a dumpster that was "previously located" at 1235 Leger Road. that's the one that has a house that looks different from the one on zillow. but that doesn't really matter now that i see it was for the dumpster, not the house. at first i thought it was for the house

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    sur quelqu'un liste de merde
    Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by justwannahelp View Post
    the house on leger that is there on the google map isn't the same as the one listed on Zillow. Please tell me we don't have another burned down house? The zillow house looks new. There must be more than one house on teh property?? It's 1.5 acres.
    Are you looking up one address or both? When I looked, one address showed a home for sale by owner with two small dogs in the yard. The other address (for the bussiness) did not have a photo of the property.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    2,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Canaille View Post
    Are you looking up one address or both? When I looked, one address showed a home for sale by owner with two small dogs in the yard. The other address (for the bussiness) did not have a photo of the property.

    link to both
    http://goo.gl/maps/hH1Lx

    the house is A and the business is B. but the house is not the same house as the zilllow house with 2 dogs. it was the dumpster on that property that they got a warrant for, however. not the house.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    2,237
    churchpoint is just ONE BIG FIELD

    http://goo.gl/maps/qGSbX


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    108
    I don't know how it works in La., but in my previous state of residence, a consent to search was almost seen as routine if one did not have something to hide. For example, a girl vanished from a night club, and LE interviewed those who were last seen with her. It wasn't unusual for LE to ask whether they could peek in a purse, in the car, etc. Often used to rule out individuals as a suspect ir POI. Most people were happy to comply, bc they shift could focus elsewhere.
    Not seeking to condemn or condone...just searching for the truth.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    356
    Quote Originally Posted by justwannahelp View Post
    here's AFG Excavation at 1235 Leger
    http://goo.gl/maps/ZXLvE
    Oh my. what are the two round tower things at the bottom left of that photo?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Church Point, LA
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by justwannahelp View Post
    here's AFG Excavation at 1235 Leger
    http://goo.gl/maps/ZXLvE
    But that's Crowley. I thought the document stated the dumpster was at 1235 Leger Rd in Church Point? There was another Leger Rd address in Crowley but it was a house I think. Can't find Leger Rd in Church Point though. When I search on the map it only comes up with Leger Alley behind Guidry's funeral home?? I will go try to check it out this weekend. Am I missing something here, or can someone clear up my confusion?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by katie78 View Post
    But that's Crowley. I thought the document stated the dumpster was at 1235 Leger Rd in Church Point? There was another Leger Rd address in Crowley but it was a house I think. Can't find Leger Rd in Church Point though. When I search on the map it only comes up with Leger Alley behind Guidry's funeral home?? I will go try to check it out this weekend. Am I missing something here, or can someone clear up my confusion?
    I noticed that too!!! However it did make me wonder if he thought he'd be clever and dispose of things in the funeral home dumspter!!!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,070


    Glad to have you posting and welcome MissKJN. Good first post.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Warrants - Arrest and Search Warrants
    By Salem in forum Cooper Harris
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2015, 12:56 PM
  2. Max's Search Warrants Released!!!! Discuss Max's Death here #2
    By SunnieRN in forum Rebecca Zahau Nalepa
    Replies: 898
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 06:56 PM

Tags for this Thread