735 users online (121 members and 614 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Search Warrants: discuss property searches here

Use this thread to discuss property searches from the list of search warrants in the discovery document. Refer to addresses and business names, but use initials to indicate the owners.

PDF Document Released August 3, 2012
    Last edited by bessie; 08-04-2012 at 09:43 PM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

here's AFG Excavation at 1235 Leger
    http://goo.gl/maps/ZXLvE

the house on leger that is there on the google map isn't the same as the one listed on Zillow. Please tell me we don't have another burned down house? The zillow house looks new. There must be more than one house on teh property?? It's 1.5 acres.

Quote Originally Posted by justwannahelp View Post
    the house on leger that is there on the google map isn't the same as the one listed on Zillow. Please tell me we don't have another burned down house? The zillow house looks new. There must be more than one house on teh property?? It's 1.5 acres.
    Looks to me like there are 2 or 3 houses there on the google map

Quote Originally Posted by TLS51 View Post
    Looks to me like there are 2 or 3 houses there on the google map
    i see some down the street, but only one on the spot "tacked" by google??

i see some down the street, but only one on the spot "tacked" by google??
    I see a house with a pool, a building with a blue roof and another with a white roof...the spot 'tacked' by google is the building with the blue roof...it is AFG Excavating and Dirt Service.

Quote Originally Posted by TLS51 View Post
    I see a house with a pool, a building with a blue roof and another with a white roof...the spot 'tacked' by google is the building with the blue roof...it is AFG Excavating and Dirt Service.
    ohhhh. ok. yes. you are looking at the address 1327 leger road, the excavating business.

they also issued a warrant for a dumpster that was "previously located" at 1235 Leger Road. that's the one that has a house that looks different from the one on zillow. but that doesn't really matter now that i see it was for the dumpster, not the house. at first i thought it was for the house

Are you looking up one address or both? When I looked, one address showed a home for sale by owner with two small dogs in the yard. The other address (for the bussiness) did not have a photo of the property.

Quote Originally Posted by Canaille View Post
    Are you looking up one address or both? When I looked, one address showed a home for sale by owner with two small dogs in the yard. The other address (for the bussiness) did not have a photo of the property.

link to both
    http://goo.gl/maps/hH1Lx

the house is A and the business is B. but the house is not the same house as the zilllow house with 2 dogs. it was the dumpster on that property that they got a warrant for, however. not the house.

churchpoint is just ONE BIG FIELD

http://goo.gl/maps/qGSbX

I don't know how it works in La., but in my previous state of residence, a consent to search was almost seen as routine if one did not have something to hide. For example, a girl vanished from a night club, and LE interviewed those who were last seen with her. It wasn't unusual for LE to ask whether they could peek in a purse, in the car, etc. Often used to rule out individuals as a suspect ir POI. Most people were happy to comply, bc they shift could focus elsewhere.
    Not seeking to condemn or condone...just searching for the truth.

Oh my. what are the two round tower things at the bottom left of that photo?

But that's Crowley. I thought the document stated the dumpster was at 1235 Leger Rd in Church Point? There was another Leger Rd address in Crowley but it was a house I think. Can't find Leger Rd in Church Point though. When I search on the map it only comes up with Leger Alley behind Guidry's funeral home?? I will go try to check it out this weekend. Am I missing something here, or can someone clear up my confusion?

Quote Originally Posted by katie78 View Post
    But that's Crowley. I thought the document stated the dumpster was at 1235 Leger Rd in Church Point? There was another Leger Rd address in Crowley but it was a house I think. Can't find Leger Rd in Church Point though. When I search on the map it only comes up with Leger Alley behind Guidry's funeral home?? I will go try to check it out this weekend. Am I missing something here, or can someone clear up my confusion?
    I noticed that too!!! However it did make me wonder if he thought he'd be clever and dispose of things in the funeral home dumspter!!!!!

Glad to have you posting and welcome MissKJN. Good first post.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast