Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-19150178

This article mentions the grandmother's partner as last to see her, most of the stories seem to have the same but very little info.
    Here in the uk so often don't get much publicity very quickley read it first here before seeing on the major newspaper sites here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slug For This Useful Post:

So glad Tia has a thread here, she has been on my mind all day and the lack of info is infuriating.
    I am praying for her safe return. I remember as a teen being afraid to go home and staying away for days, I hope that she is somewhere safe. I cannot bear the thought of her being without a coat, stupid as it might seem
    England's dancing days are done...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to badhorsie For This Useful Post:

Sky have updated their article in the last few minutes with the following:

Detective Chief Inspector Nick Scola said the last person to see Tia was her grandmother's partner.
    I'll go with this for now.

http://news.sky.com/story/969389/fam...a-to-come-home
    Mark Twain: "If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything"

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TheTruthWillOut For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lalalemon View Post

This is a CCTV image of what Tia was wearing... please note, this photo is NOT from the day she went missing, but from the day before, just to show what she was wearing! Although she was wearing black and pink nike high tops on friday and NOT the ugg style boots in this pictue.
    The top in this photos is NOT the yellow or white top she was wearing on the day she went missing ? TIA

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liz b. For This Useful Post:

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    According to this article grandmother's partner now walked Tia to the tram. How was she to get home? I am really, really not liking where this appears to be headed. His story should be easily proven - or disproven - with CCTV.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...amilys-1229014

ETA: I know it's tabloid journalism but grandmother's partner's father is quoted. I guess we'll have to wait to see the veracity. Sigh. Prayers for Tia and all those who love her.
    "Emotional abuse isn't calling someone a name; it isn't simply raising your voice at someone you're meant to love...it's a concerted effort, a campaign, designed with the sole purpose of destruction. Your destruction. Emotional abuse crushes your spirit. It steals a piece of your soul. It changes everything about you and how you interact with others. You are never the same having survived it. In its wake, you question everything you ever thought you knew. You wonder what's wrong with you. You believe you aren't worth loving. You doubt yourself - constantly. And you learn to live with scars no one sees."

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BritsKate For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
    The top in this photos is NOT the yellow or white top she was wearing on the day she went missing ? TIA
    The detective confirmed that this is what she was wearing apart from the hug boots.

Previously, they said it was a "tube" type top.(commonly called a "boob tube" top)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheTruthWillOut For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
    This IS the top she was wearing she went missing, the photo is from the day before though!
    RIP Tia Sharp
    RIP Molly O'Donovan
    RIP Mikaeel Kular

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lalalemon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BritsKate View Post
    According to this article grandmother's partner now walked Tia to the tram. How was she to get home? I am really, really not liking where this appears to be headed. His story should be easily proven - or disproven - with CCTV.

ETA: I know it's tabloid journalism but grandmother's partner's father is quoted. I guess we'll have to wait to see the veracity. Sigh. Prayers for Tia and all those who love her.
    If the story of the neighbor seeing Tia is true then how could he have been with her but then the police said neighbor sighting not substantiated, this is getting confusing.
    The sites saying this are quoting family so maybe the police aren't certain it's true and that's why they've said left alone.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slug For This Useful Post:

Yes I will wait for another source to be sure but the nearest tram stop has CCTV:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&...88.55,,0,-4.56

As you say, easy enough to check.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheTruthWillOut For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    that link says she only had a tenner in her pocket but she was going to buy shoes

where can one buy shoes that cheaply around there (?)
    Shoes can be bought qute cheaply from Primark. I got a pair myself for £4 the other day and flip flops can be as cheap as £1.25. It s not a lot to buy shoe but they are around at those prices.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jackalyn For This Useful Post:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-abducted.html

this mentions the grandmother's partner walking with her aswell but so often once one puts a story out they all seem to say the same.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slug For This Useful Post:

I don't think she can have caught a tram because thinking about it, all the trams have CCTV. That means to me that something happened nearer to the house.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jackalyn For This Useful Post:

Not liking the look of where this is going!
    RIP Tia Sharp
    RIP Molly O'Donovan
    RIP Mikaeel Kular

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lalalemon For This Useful Post:

In this same article Tia's uncle's mother stated the following (cut and pasted)
    She added: “Apparently, Stuart was doing the housework and hoovering or something when Tia shouted ‘I’m going out, I’m going to meet so-and-so.’

“But he didn’t catch who she said she was going to meet. By the time he thought about it, she’d left he house. That was the last anyone saw of her.”

So two different scenarios in the same article. Hmmm....

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to taagean For This Useful Post:

Why would grandma's partner walk her to the tram? That doesn't make any sense to me.

For what purpose? Surely not for protection because she was heading off on her own without even her cell phone. So why bother walking her to the corner stop?

Something is not right with this story, imo.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast