WA WA: Jazo Ban dob: 3/3/1932 date found: 5/7/1999/199

Name: Jozo Ban
SSN: *advertiser censored*-xx-xxxx
Born: 3 Mar 1932
Died: 7 May 1999
State (Year) SSN issued: New York (1958-1960)

Not sure if first name is Jozo or Jazo.

names often did not have standard spelling's years ago. I think it is right person.

Jozo is a Croatian nickname for Josip. Perhaps checking under Joseph or Josip, rather than the misspelled Jazo, would lead to someone.

BeenVerified lists a Josip Ban in St. Louis, age 58, with three relatives. Could be a junior?

Geographically closer, there is a young man named Joe Ban in Portland, Oregon, who owns some food carts and a restaurant. He has a website, joeban.com. Might be worth it for the authorities to check with him, if they haven't done so already.

Jozo J. Ban was arrested in Spokane County in July 1994 for an open container violation. Birth date is 3/3/32. www.courtrecords.org. This information
confirms the correct spelling of his first name is Jozo, and gives us a middle initial. The court file should give his address at the time and perhaps some
more helpful information. At least we know he was in Spokane County five years before his death there. An open container arrest of a man in his 60s
suggests to me that he likely was homeless.

Jozo is a Croatian nickname for Josip. Perhaps checking under Joseph or Josip, rather than the misspelled Jazo, would lead to someone.

Jozo J. Ban was arrested in Spokane County in July 1994 for an open container violation. Birth date is 3/3/32. www.courtrecords.org. This information
confirms the correct spelling of his first name is Jozo, and gives us a middle initial. The court file should give his address at the time and perhaps some
more helpful information. At least we know he was in Spokane County five years before his death there. An open container arrest of a man in his 60s
suggests to me that he likely was homeless.
I have tried to submit the information about wrong name spelling to Namus contact but seems not working for me. If someone likes to try, here is the link ti the court records
https://www.courtrecords.org/people/JOZO+BAN+WA/

The correct name should be helpful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain