Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    I think it's the attorney.

And the prosecution didn't object when Brodsky stated the position of the body was consistent with where it should be?

ay yi yi. Smeone has some explaining to do. Even with how her hair covered her face. If she fell backwards how did her hair defy gravity and cover up her face?
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

In Session “When you came to take the body out of the tub, you had bagged the hands of Ms. Savio before she was removed from the tub?” “Before she was removed from the tub... the purpose is in the event there was any kind of a struggle, and the DNA or any other material under the fingernail would be preserved in that bag.” “So when you bagged those hands, you still had a open mind as to what had occurred?” “No.” “You didn’t see any sign of a struggle in that house?” “No... it’s just a procedure we go through, to make sure we don’t miss any evidence. We didn’t really know what had happened to her... so we just put the bags on there to ensure that that didn’t happen.”

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    And the prosecution didn't object when Brodsky stated the position of the body was consistent with where it should be?

ay yi yi. Smeone has some explaining to do. Even with how her hair covered her face. If she fell backwards how did her hair defy gravity and cover up her face?
    Cubby, I found this tweet. It was the witness.

14m Kara Oko‏@KaraOko

Deel:"there was no idication that the body had been moved or anything along those lines

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    as of now, If i were on the jury I would have to say Not Guilty.

it seems as if the pros really do not have anything on him.

I have a feeling that this is going to end up like the Casey trial.

where members of the jury say the Pros. could not prove murder.

JMO

DP could very strongly walk

Right now, if I were on the jury, I couldn't make a decision either way until ALL of the evidence is presented.

Kind of hard to predict which way this might go when we might only be 20-25% into the trial. It's expected to last about a month. We are on day 5 of testimony.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

In Session “You’ve seen crime scenes before where people were fighting for their lives?” “Yes... someone fighting for their lives is a pretty intense thing.” “Nothing even close to that here?” “No.” “Ever hear of the concept ‘first blow free’?” “I know what you’re talking about.” “You were looking for a point where her head might have come into contact with the tub?” “No... when an object strikes your head, and opens the skin for bleeding, there’s no transfer... the first blow lays open the wound, and therefore there would be no blood transfer to that object.” “If there was a second blow, then there’d be blood spatter?” “Even if that is not a given... it takes a repeated blow to the same area.” “But Ms. Savio had only one injury to the head?” “Yes.” “In this case, there was no blood spatter that you found?” “No.” “And you looked for it?” “Yes.” “If that cut, that injury on her head had occurred elsewhere in the house, and she’d been moved to the tub, what would you have expected to find?” Objection/Sustained. “A head wound bleed pretty profusely?” “Yes.” “See any sign of a blood trail in this case?” “No.” “Is that something that could be easily hidden?” “Absolutely not.” “And you looked for it?” “I did... but it was contained to the bathroom. Once there was nothing there, there was no reason to continue.” “That led you to the conclusion that Kathy died in the bathroom, and in the bathtub, correct?” “Yes.”

In Session “After Kathy’s body had been removed, you measured the tub?” “Yes.” “And you made a drawing of the tub, from those measurements?” “I did.” “How long did you take to measure this tub, and make all your measurements and observations?” “At least a half an hour, maybe a little longer.” The witness is now shown this drawing. “This is something that you use in the investigation?” “Yes.” “How long did you spend in the house that night?” “At least two hours, maybe a little longer... I left around 3:30; I’d have to look at my report to be sure.” “You process all death scenes the same way?” “Yes.” “So in your mind, there’s no such thing as a suspicious death protocol, they’re all the same?” “I’ve never even heard of a suspicious death protocol.”

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

In Session Another photograph shows a towel. “This towel was there when you took this picture?” “Yes.” “That towel is folded up, correct?” “As we see it there, yes.” “Know if that towel might have been moved from the floor, where it was used as a ledge?” “I do not know.” “If there was a bath mat on the floor, and one of the investigators moved it, that would be wrong?” Objection/Sustained. “That would be wrong.” “Did you ever ask VanOver or Deputy (?) if they had moved that towel?” “I did not, no.”

In Session The witness repeats that he took photos of the outside of the house. “That’s just something you thought you needed to do, to document the scene?” “Yes.”

In Session The witness is shown another photo. “See those little towels up there?” “Yes.” “They were there when you came into the bathroom?” “Yes.” “And this little terrycloth towel, and this blue robe beneath it?” “Yes.” “Those were all there when you came into the bathroom?” “Yes.”

BBM. I like this line of questioning. I think it helps the pros. Clearly those first on the scene did NOT see a towel, robe, etc... the more this comes up, the more it indicates Drew planted those items between the time the body was found and the early am when the coroner deputy and ISP arrived. No doubt imo this is going to backfire on the defense.
    ~JMO~

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

In Session Savio was wrapped in a white sheet, and then placed in a body bag. “And you then attended the autopsy, performed by Dr. Mitchell, and took photographs?” “Yes.” “And you’ve attended 400 autopsies?” “More than that.” “You also said previously that at the death scene you didn’t see any bruises that raised any suspicions to you?” “Correct.” “You did see some bruises on the body, though?” “For the most part, it appeared to be typical bruising people have on their bodies from daily life, not from trauma.” “And you didn’t see any signs of beating on Kathleen Savio’s body?” “Correct.” Objection/Overruled.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    as of now, If i were on the jury I would have to say Not Guilty.

it seems as if the pros really do not have anything on him.

I have a feeling that this is going to end up like the Casey trial.

where members of the jury say the Pros. could not prove murder.

JMO

DP could very strongly walk

BBM: I hope NOT ! Then they would be letting a "serial killer" on the loose !

I am going to try to remain hopeful that he will be convicted and there will be Justice for Kathleen !

JMO and MOO !
    Last edited by dog.gone.cute; 08-07-2012 at 04:10 PM.
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

In Session The witness is shown a photograph of Savio’s body. “Would you call this an injury?” “No.” “It’s not indicative of any beating or anything?” “No.” “Nothing was hidden during the autopsy?” “No.” “Who was at the autopsy?” “Me, Dr. Mitchell, a technician, the deputy coroner might have been there.” “Was there a discussion about what they felt the nature of Kathy Savio’s death was?” “Yes.” “Did Dr. Mitchell express any opinion as to what the manner of death was?” “He did... he told me that her death was not a homicide.” “You knew Dr. Mitchell?” “Very well.” “He passed away about two years ago?” “Yes.” “Did he ever waver in his opinion that Kathy Savio’s death was not a homicide?” “No.”

In Session Brodsky is now trying to get the witness to acknowledge that the State’s Attorney’s office is “not happy” with his handling of this case. That prompts a prosecution objection, and Judge Burmila calls the parties to a sidebar.

In Session The jurors have just been taken from the courtroom. Judge Burmila asks the State if it ever filed a complaint about the witness’ performance in this case. Brodsky says that was a letter about this, and the judge asks to see it. “We’ll take a brief recess.”

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Cubby, I found this tweet. It was the witness.

14m Kara Oko‏@KaraOko

Deel:"there was no idication that the body had been moved or anything along those lines

Thank you, ~n/t~. Who said the following? "the position of the body was consistent with where it should be and how it would have been from the time of death." Was that said by Brodsky or the witness?

I hope the pros go back to this statement. Because I don't think this witness can state, scientifically - say due to physics - that the body was found in the position it was at the time of death. Or that the body was consistent with where it should be based on the time and cause of death.
    ~JMO~

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

In Session Judge Burmila has left the bench. Brodsky has alleged that there was a letter written by the Will County State’s Attorney’s office to Deel’s supervisors complaining of his work in this case. Court is in recess until this letter can be produced, so the judge can personally see it.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Thank you, ~n/t~. Who said the following? "the position of the body was consistent with where it should be and how it would have been from the time of death." Was that said by Brodsky or the witness?

I hope the pros go back to this statement. Because I don't think this witness can state, scientifically - say due to physics - that the body was found in the position it was at the time of death. Or that the body was consistent with where it should be based on the time and cause of death.
    Great Catch!
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

In Session “But Ms. Savio had only one injury to the head?” “Yes.” “In this case, there was no blood spatter that you found?” “No.” “And you looked for it?” “Yes.” “If that cut, that injury on her head had occurred elsewhere in the house, and she’d been moved to the tub, what would you have expected to find?” Objection/Sustained. “A head wound bleed pretty profusely?” “Yes.” “See any sign of a blood trail in this case?” “No.” “Is that something that could be easily hidden?” “Absolutely not.” “And you looked for it?” “I did... but it was contained to the bathroom. Once there was nothing there, there was no reason to continue.” “That led you to the conclusion that Kathy died in the bathroom, and in the bathtub, correct?” “Yes.”

Respectfully snipped. Contained to the bathroom, that tells me he didn't look for blood or evidence of blood clean up elsewhere. Back to the spot shot. That's the elephant in the room, additionally, how could this witness conclusively say without a doubt there was no blood that wasn't potentially cleaned up without using luminol or something like it?

I see lot's of questions still needing to be resolved here.
    ~JMO~

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Respectfully snipped. Contained to the bathroom, that tells me he didn't look for blood or evidence of blood clean up elsewhere. Back to the spot shot. That's the elephant in the room, additionally, how could this witness conclusively say without a doubt there was no blood that wasn't potentially cleaned up without using luminol or something like it?

I see lot's of questions still needing to be resolved here.
    Indeed! Also Deel's opinion that Kathleen had bruises common to daily life (paraphrasing). Really? How does one determine at a crime scene that...meh, these are just normal bruises?

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

I got about 1/3rd through it and I can't.... I just can not stand Nancy Grace, I can't even stand to read her.

For those who saw the show or could stomach reading the entire transcript, was there anything new not previously reported? I got as far as the two talking over each other over the laceration/abrasion debate and couldn't read any further.
    BBM:

I saw the first segment of Nancy's Show last night when Brodsky was on :

JMO ... but she could have been HARDER on him ... she was way too easy on him IMO !

Yes, she was "sarcastic" but IMO, she should have "chewed him out" like she chews everyone else out !

So I quit watching ... Of course, all JMO ...

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast