Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiogirl View Post
    In Session “He had mentioned to Mary that if he had not heard from Kathy by Tuesday, he would contact a locksmith. Then, at approximately 9:45 pm, Mary’s son had contacted Kathy’s boyfriend...“ Objection/Sustained. “When it was known that an individual had spoken to Kathy’s boyfriend, then Mary told Drew to call the locksmith... he contacted a locksmith, who arrived, gained entrance to the house, at which time the neighbors went into the house.” “Did the defendant tell you where he was?” “Drew indicated to me that he remained outside... Mary Pontarelli, Thomas Pontarelli, and Steve Carcerano entered the house. Several moments later, Drew said he heard a scream. He proceeded in the house, upstairs to the bathroom... he saw the body of his ex-wife, lifeless.”

1st BBM: Now if I were on the jury, this would stick out like a big red flag -- and let's hope that the jury "gets this" : WHO calls a "locksmith" when the person is not answering their door, not answering their phone ? You call LE !

2nd BBM: No way did Mary tell Drew to call a locksmith !

And Thank You for the updates !

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Vinnie is interviewing a lady that has been in the courtroom 4 days to watch the trial. He asked who, in her opinion, was winning. She said "THE DEFENSE". She said the defense has an answer for everything.
    Remember the Scott Peterson trial? Everyone said the prosecution team was doing a LOUSY job and no way would Scott Peterson be convicted...no way!

Asking anyone who is winning is like asking my cat to read tea leaves. Making pronouncements on day #4 of a murder trial is silly, if not irresponsible.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Madeleine74 For This Useful Post:

In Session “At some point during your investigation, was there a discussion of whether or not to speak to the defendant’s children?” “Yes... that discussion was brought up in the office.” Objection/Overruled. “That was a matter taken up with one of my supervisors, to inquire whether we should interview Drew Peterson’s kids. I was instructed to wait to see how the investigation was going before we had to get the kids involved.” “Did you obtain records from the Bolingbrook P.D. regarding dispatch calls?” “Yes.” “Did they reflect calls to the department from the defendant regarding visitation?” “I can’t remember every one that I reviewed.” The witness is shown the pertinent records to refresh his memory. “Do you recognize that document?” “Yes... it indicates a dispatch at 6:29 pm.” “And that refers to Kathleen Savio not releasing the children to him?” “Yes.” “What date is on that document, as to when the call was received?” “6/25/2002.”

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

In Session Another dispatch/call record is handed to the witness. “It was 7/11/2002, at 5:22 pm.” “And there’s an indication that it had to do with visitation?” “Yes.” Yet another record is given to the witness. “This call was received on 12/05/02, at 9:12 pm... ‘refused visitation,’ Kathy Peterson refused visitation. Drew Peterson is the caller.”

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

In Session “After the day you met with the defendant and Stacy Peterson, did you or Trooper Falat ever have occasion to interview Stacy Peterson again?” “No."

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

In Session The State apparently needs a minute before it can continue, so Judge Burmila decides to take “a quick break” at this time. He excuses the jurors from the courtroom.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

I didn't think that their was going to be so much information about Stacey. Aren't the jurors going to wonder why she herself isn't being called to testify? The elephant in the room is going to get bigger and bigger

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to WindyCityGirl For This Useful Post:

Still on break, breaking......

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby1 View Post
    Vinnie is interviewing a lady that has been in the courtroom 4 days to watch the trial. He asked who, in her opinion, was winning. She said "THE DEFENSE". She said the defense has an answer for everything.

Sigh.

BBM: I hope this is NOT what the jury is thinking !

And IF SO, there will be a "special place" for them along with the Pinellas 12 !

The defense are so transparent ... they are a bunch of smartie pants !

And THANKS again to all of you for the updates !

Let the Jury see through the defense bs and that there will be Justice for Kathleen !

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    BBM: I hope this is NOT what the jury is thinking !

And IF SO, there will be a "special place" for them along with the Pinellas 12 !

The defense are so transparent ... they are a bunch of smartie pants !

And THANKS again to all of you for the updates !

Let the Jury see through the defense bs and that there will be Justice for Kathleen !

I've never felt this worried about an outcome before. I was totally confident during CA's trial that she wouldn't see the light of day--yeah, I was very wrong. So, hopefully I'm totally wrong about how I'm feeling now.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

Would DP have known who was scheduled to be on duty when to time it so the newbies were who would be at the scene?

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to fifteen89 For This Useful Post:

I will never understand all the "predicting". How can anyone know how this will end? It is more stressful to try to project an outcome based on each person's testimony. Just my own feeling, but no one can know, that question is just filler to me.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby1 View Post

Sigh.
    The lady he had the interview with, is some one who post on another message board that I also enjoy going to...infact, she mentioned the name of the forum on the show

I myself dont think the state is doing that good of a job, and I am worried that drew will walk...If I was a juror, I could not find him guilty with what the pros have showed thus far..

I think drew to be guilty. and it is killing me that that the state cant get in certain things..

I do not want drew to walk, I want him found guilty. but I gotta feeling he just might walk..jmo
    my other car is a broomstick

Q: What's the best advice you can give to a witch on a broomstick?

A: Don't fly off the handle!

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to imawitch For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGirl View Post
    I didn't think that their was going to be so much information about Stacey. Aren't the jurors going to wonder why she herself isn't being called to testify? The elephant in the room is going to get bigger and bigger

I was thinking the same thing as I was reading the part of the testimony where Stacey was mentioned !

The jury has got to notice that Stacey is NOT there to testify -- and will NOT be there to testify ... I hope this does NOT get lost on the jurors.

I sure hope they KNOW that Stacey is missing and has been missing for over 5 years now !

I mean if I were on the jury that right there is a "no brainer" !

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ohiogirl View Post
    I will never understand all the "predicting". How can anyone know how this will end? It is more stressful to try to project an outcome based on each person's testimony. Just my own feeling, but no one can know, that question is just filler to me.

No one knows. I was just sharing my feelings. I'll refrain from that

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shelby1 For This Useful Post:

Page 19 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast