Thread: UK - Molly O'Donovan, 14, Banbury, Oxfordshire, UK, 6th August 2012

UK - Molly O'Donovan, 14, Banbury, Oxfordshire, UK, 6th August 2012

http://www.banburyguardian.co.uk/new...bury-1-4135177

Another young girl missing here in the UK... Molly is missing from the Cherwell Heights area of Banbury in Oxfordshire. This is only about 60 miles from where Tia Sharp went missing.
    RIP Tia Sharp
    RIP Molly O'Donovan
    RIP Mikaeel Kular

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lalalemon For This Useful Post:

I've not seen any media coverage of this. I do hope she is found safe and sound.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lottie For This Useful Post:

I could only find one other article, that was EXACTLY word for word the same as the one I posted above... there's no time line... we don't know if she was out and didn't come home, or if she snook out or what! Very little info!

Where are you Molly?
    RIP Tia Sharp
    RIP Molly O'Donovan
    RIP Mikaeel Kular

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lalalemon For This Useful Post:

It might only be 60 miles away, but it's several counties so...I doubt theres a connection - I hope there isn't.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lottie For This Useful Post:

60 miles is only just over an hours drive regardless of how many counties there is.not havin a pop lottie im jst a saying

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ScotsPaddy For This Useful Post:

I am sickened by the lack of publicity for Molly. This is the first that I have heard about it
    England's dancing days are done...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to badhorsie For This Useful Post:

http://www.banburyguardian.co.uk/new...ered-1-4137268

Tragic end to Molly's short story.... she has been found deceased in a wooded area.

Police are not treating her death as suspicious.... how can that be?! A 14 year old goes missing and is later found deceased....but it's not suspicious?! HOW?!
    RIP Tia Sharp
    RIP Molly O'Donovan
    RIP Mikaeel Kular

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lalalemon For This Useful Post:

http://www.banburyguardian.co.uk/new...ered-1-4137268

Tragic end to Molly's short story.... she has been found deceased in a wooded area.

Police are not treating her death as suspicious.... how can that be?! A 14 year old goes missing and is later found deceased....but it's not suspicious?! HOW?!
    RIP Tia Sharp
    RIP Molly O'Donovan
    RIP Mikaeel Kular

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lalalemon For This Useful Post:

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.

All I can think is it's a suicide and therefore they don't consider it suspicious. Thanks for updating us lalalemon. Way too young. Just a baby...
    "Emotional abuse isn't calling someone a name; it isn't simply raising your voice at someone you're meant to love...it's a concerted effort, a campaign, designed with the sole purpose of destruction. Your destruction. Emotional abuse crushes your spirit. It steals a piece of your soul. It changes everything about you and how you interact with others. You are never the same having survived it. In its wake, you question everything you ever thought you knew. You wonder what's wrong with you. You believe you aren't worth loving. You doubt yourself - constantly. And you learn to live with scars no one sees."

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BritsKate For This Useful Post:

RIP Molly
    England's dancing days are done...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to badhorsie For This Useful Post:

Poor young lass....although I don't know how they can rule out suspicious circumstances so quickly. There have been plenty of "suicides" which turned out to be foul play in the past. Maybe she left a note. How tragic that someone so young and with everything to live for ends their own life, if that's what's happened. Such a waste.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lottie For This Useful Post:

the media coverage of this has been terrible,i have seen nothing until i've come here.same as with the tia case.

such a sad ending to this,but like others i don't know how they can say its not suspicious so soon? a 14year old being found dead in the woods,how is that not suspicious.

R.I.P Molly,such a beautiful girl
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Angry RIP Molly

Absolutely gutted, I lived in Banbury for years - its a closed town full of middle class yuppies, but worse is the secrets. I attended a mum n tots group with my son, and many of the young mums were very vulnerable. This may not apply to Molly, but it was typical 'Banbury', in that they were groomed by convicted sex offenders, the police never lifted a finger. So much went on in that little town it was horrific, inbreeding and the works. Domestic violence was at an all time high but the police didnt believe it existed. Dr Kelly was murdered in woods (google it) and his dental records mysteriously disappeared from a locked cabinet. We were led to believe he slashed his wrists, although he only had scratches on them and the small amount of blood had clotted. He wasnt into self harm and not believed to be suicidal. SORRY Im digressing.....I dont believe its a cut and dry case with Molly and the police need to start earning those wages. Another case in Banbury of a girl who died in woods, her distraught family reported to police that her house had then been burgled and ransacked - this was never looked into!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to romany_star For This Useful Post: