Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24

    I simply want to say that ....

    I have been on the fence for a LONG time on this case, swaying back and forth. Even since posting my 'my conclusion' thread, I have swayed back to believing that Darlie was innocent.

    And then I focused on the damning luminol tests. And the blood spatter evidence. But, alongside this irrefutable evidence, do you want to know what else also wholly convinced me of Darlie's guilt?

    -Three e-mails to Darlie Kee (E-MAILS OF SYMPATHY AND SUPPORT) in recent months which have NEVER received replies.

    -The broken links on Darlie' Kee's website of support for her daughter. Links which have been inactive for months, and seem nowhere close to being fixed.

    And, of course,

    -Darin filing for divorce.
    If Darlie is so innocent, WHY ISN'T DARLIE KEE DOING MORE?! Why didn't Darin stand by her?

    I rest my case.

    I would be grateful if somebody could cross-reference this post in the 'Justice for Devon and Damon' page on Facebook.


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to 4everenslaved For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,782
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everenslaved View Post
    I have been on the fence for a LONG time on this case, swaying back and forth. Even since posting my 'my conclusion' thread, I have swayed back to believing that Darlie was innocent.

    And then I focused on the damning luminol tests. And the blood spatter evidence. But, alongside this irrefutable evidence, do you want to know what else also wholly convinced me of Darlie's guilt?

    -Three e-mails to Darlie Kee (E-MAILS OF SYMPATHY AND SUPPORT) in recent months which have NEVER received replies.

    -The broken links on Darlie' Kee's website of support for her daughter. Links which have been inactive for months, and seem nowhere close to being fixed.

    And, of course,

    -Darin filing for divorce.
    If Darlie is so innocent, WHY ISN'T DARLIE KEE DOING MORE?! Why didn't Darin stand by her?

    I rest my case.

    I would be grateful if somebody could cross-reference this post in the 'Justice for Devon and Damon' page on Facebook.
    Just wondering if you send the emails to Darlie Kee from the Darlie website or did you send them via facebook?


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24
    Both Facebook and the official website.


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to 4everenslaved For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,782
    Darlie Kee has to know that Darlie is guilty by now. She just might still be in some sort of denial. I'm sure it is a tough pill for her to swallow knowing her own child killed two of her grandsons. I just never have been able to understand how her family can think she didn't do this. All of the blood evidence points to just one person and that is Darlie Lynn. I'm sure Darlie will never own up to what she did. She is just gonna play the victim. I always thought Darlie was trying to kill herself that night but she chickened out at the last minute and couldn't do it so she staged everyting. She just did a really bad job doing the staging. I still can't figure out how she got that sock down the alley and back to the house without anyone seeing her. I guess it was easy since it was so late at night on a week night. This case still haunts me to this day. If they are ever able to prove that Darlie really didn't do it I'll have alot of crow to eat!


  7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JenniferTx For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,632
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferTx View Post
    Darlie Kee has to know that Darlie is guilty by now. She just might still be in some sort of denial. I'm sure it is a tough pill for her to swallow knowing her own child killed two of her grandsons. I just never have been able to understand how her family can think she didn't do this. All of the blood evidence points to just one person and that is Darlie Lynn. I'm sure Darlie will never own up to what she did. She is just gonna play the victim. I always thought Darlie was trying to kill herself that night but she chickened out at the last minute and couldn't do it so she staged everyting. She just did a really bad job doing the staging. I still can't figure out how she got that sock down the alley and back to the house without anyone seeing her. I guess it was easy since it was so late at night on a week night. This case still haunts me to this day. If they are ever able to prove that Darlie really didn't do it I'll have alot of crow to eat!
    And I'll be making the gravy for our crow pie Jennifer.


  9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,632
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everenslaved View Post
    Both Facebook and the official website.
    She'll never answer unless you have the name of the killers for her.

    I know for a fact Jennifer that she believes Darin committed the murders,not Darlie.

    Never, ever ever will she admit Darlyn is guilty.


  11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:


  12. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,632
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everenslaved View Post
    .

    I would be grateful if somebody could cross-reference this post in the 'Justice for Devon and Damon' page on Facebook.
    Done.


  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:


  14. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,632
    I totally agree Jennifer, it's a tough pill for her to swallow. It's her daughter, she loves her.

    I believe Darlie Kee holds a special guilt in her soul just for her...if you want to lay blame, lay it at Darlie Kee's door. But that's only if you believe that adult onset of personality disorder lies in the childhood experiences as I do.


  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:


  16. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    She'll never answer unless you have the name of the killers for her.
    That just further proves my point. Shocking. What a great way to repay Darlie's supporters and well-wishers who took time out of their lives to send good wishes to Ms kee.


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to 4everenslaved For This Useful Post:


  18. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,371
    Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    She'll never answer unless you have the name of the killers for her.

    I know for a fact Jennifer that she believes Darin committed the murders,not Darlie.

    Never, ever ever will she admit Darlyn is guilty.
    Re: the bold: Interesting.... Is this public knowledge, or can you elaborate on how you know this? If not I understand. Just very curious. I at one point had pondered if Darin could have been the perpetrator, that he did the boys in first, then started on Darlie but couldn't finish it. That she couldn't identify him and/or refused to think he would do it. But then again, if there was even the slightest question, there's no way she would take the fall for him.
    Actually, now that I think about it, there was that man that was trying to help Darlie for a while, can't remember his name (?). But I remember something about Darin speaking out and saying this man was trying to incriminate him (Darin) in order to get Darlie off, and though he believed Darlie to be innocent, he wasn't going to take the blame, something like that IIRC.
    I think that's when Darin started stepping back and not supporting Darlie any longer, then led to the divorce. Of course, to my knowledge, he's never said he believes she's guilty either.


  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neesaki For This Useful Post:


  20. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,632
    Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    Re: the bold: Interesting.... Is this public knowledge, or can you elaborate on how you know this? If not I understand. Just very curious. I at one point had pondered if Darin could have been the perpetrator, that he did the boys in first, then started on Darlie but couldn't finish it. That she couldn't identify him and/or refused to think he would do it. But then again, if there was even the slightest question, there's no way she would take the fall for him.
    Actually, now that I think about it, there was that man that was trying to help Darlie for a while, can't remember his name (?). But I remember something about Darin speaking out and saying this man was trying to incriminate him (Darin) in order to get Darlie off, and though he believed Darlie to be innocent, he wasn't going to take the blame, something like that IIRC.
    I think that's when Darin started stepping back and not supporting Darlie any longer, then led to the divorce. Of course, to my knowledge, he's never said he believes she's guilty either.
    It was actually told to me by a former supporter of Darlie who had become close with their family and visited Darlie in prison. He always had niggling doubts but brushed them off. Now he completely believes she's guilty.

    Darin moved on a long time ago.

    The gentleman you are talking about is Brian Pardo and he believes Darin is guilty. However, his renactment of the crime doesn't square with the physical evidence. They dropped him like a hot potato when he came up with Darin as the culprit.


    I believe Darin has known since almost the first minutes Darlie is the killer. She's saying too much on the 911 call to convince him she isn't.

    They will never ever admit any of them they believe Darlie is guilty. If they execute her, we'll then have to live with they executed an innocent woman.


  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:


  22. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,371
    Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    It was actually told to me by a former supporter of Darlie who had become close with their family and visited Darlie in prison. He always had niggling doubts but brushed them off. Now he completely believes she's guilty.

    Darin moved on a long time ago.

    The gentleman you are talking about is Brian Pardo and he believes Darin is guilty. However, his renactment of the crime doesn't square with the physical evidence. They dropped him like a hot potato when he came up with Darin as the culprit.


    I believe Darin has known since almost the first minutes Darlie is the killer. She's saying too much on the 911 call to convince him she isn't.

    They will never ever admit any of them they believe Darlie is guilty. If they execute her, we'll then have to live with they executed an innocent woman.
    Brian Pardo, that's him. Thank you, Cami. I think you're right too about Darin believing that Darli is guilty. Those 911 calls have eliminated whatever doubts I may have had.

    The death sentence does affect people very strongly, which I totally understand. No one wants their loved one put to death, regardless of what they think they did. And in Darlie's case, if they believe it within themselves, they most likely make excuses in their minds that she was mentally unstable, not in her right mind, thus not really responsible for her actions.... I'm just assuming and theorizing here.
    I personally am not really a big proponent of the death penalty either, except perhaps in very, very isolated cases. It's been proven that it's more expensive anyway, so why not just keep them locked up for psychological research. Plus, there are a few cases where some of those who have been convicted were found to be innocent, years later. Scary, that an innocent person could be put to death. jmo


  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neesaki For This Useful Post:


  24. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the Atlantic
    Posts
    2,632
    Quote Originally Posted by neesaki View Post
    Brian Pardo, that's him. Thank you, Cami. I think you're right too about Darin believing that Darli is guilty. Those 911 calls have eliminated whatever doubts I may have had.

    The death sentence does affect people very strongly, which I totally understand. No one wants their loved one put to death, regardless of what they think they did. And in Darlie's case, if they believe it within themselves, they most likely make excuses in their minds that she was mentally unstable, not in her right mind, thus not really responsible for her actions.... I'm just assuming and theorizing here.
    I personally am not really a big proponent of the death penalty either, except perhaps in very, very isolated cases. It's been proven that it's more expensive anyway, so why not just keep them locked up for psychological research. Plus, there are a few cases where some of those who have been convicted were found to be innocent, years later. Scary, that an innocent person could be put to death. jmo
    Yes I agree, she's a daughter and she has sisters she raised and they love her, they don't want to think she did this to the boys. Even if they have doubts, I'm sure they keep it to themselves.

    My problem with them is the never ending lies Darlie Kee tells. Two years ago when Darin filed for divorce she makes the statement "the state ruined their marriage" forgetting both have already stated Darlie asked for a separation that night. She's too ready to blame the state for everything.

    I'm not either but I don't live in the US and we don't have the DP where I live. I would never ever vote for someone who has the DP on his/her mandate and I would like to think Americans won't. It's the only way you will get rid of it or you'll get juries like we did who won't vote for guilt if the DP is on the table.

    In 1959 a 14 year old boy was sentenced to hang in Ontario for a rape/murder of a 12 year old girl. The whole country was in an uproar so they commuted him and released him on lifetime parole in 1969. Thirty years later he applied to the Society for Wrongful Convictions in order to get off lifetime parole. He now has been exonerated by the Ontario government and given millions in compensation. So there you go we would have executed an innocent boy.


  25. The Following User Says Thank You to cami For This Useful Post:


  26. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,371
    Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    Yes I agree, she's a daughter and she has sisters she raised and they love her, they don't want to think she did this to the boys. Even if they have doubts, I'm sure they keep it to themselves.

    My problem with them is the never ending lies Darlie Kee tells. Two years ago when Darin filed for divorce she makes the statement "the state ruined their marriage" forgetting both have already stated Darlie asked for a separation that night. She's too ready to blame the state for everything.

    I'm not either but I don't live in the US and we don't have the DP where I live. I would never ever vote for someone who has the DP on his/her mandate and I would like to think Americans won't. It's the only way you will get rid of it or you'll get juries like we did who won't vote for guilt if the DP is on the table.

    In 1959 a 14 year old boy was sentenced to hang in Ontario for a rape/murder of a 12 year old girl. The whole country was in an uproar so they commuted him and released him on lifetime parole in 1969. Thirty years later he applied to the Society for Wrongful Convictions in order to get off lifetime parole. He now has been exonerated by the Ontario government and given millions in compensation. So there you go we would have executed an innocent boy.
    ITA, like in the case of Casey Anthony. That was a drastic mistake by the prosecution, imo. They would have been much more likely to have gotten a conviction if the DP hadn't been on the table, again, jmo.


  27. #15
    Hopeful One's Avatar
    Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Nerd Town Central
    Posts
    12,209
    She'll answer if you offer to give them money.

    Justice for Travis


    Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.


  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful One For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. It simply makes no sense...
    By jayla in forum Darlie Routier
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-03-2005, 07:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •