Page 52 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
    Why do you think he went back to visit her body..they said it was buried pretty deep

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kateinfl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Among the services offered by the FACES Lab:

Analysis of Antemortem, Perimortem & Postmortem Trauma

http://www.lsu.edu/faceslab/Law/Lab_Services.htm
    Is FACES is an acronym for something else?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goldie finch For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    I read that and understand that it is the forensic pathologist, not anthropologists who determine cause of death. I also noted on the LSU Faces Lab website there are no pathologists listed, only anthropologists. Could be the ME will have a look when Faces Lab is finished??
    Good point, unless there is very little tissue remaining or their is clear trauma - blunt force, stabbing, strangulation. Wasn't FACES involved in determining strangulation in the Pate case?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LouisianaNYCgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bessie View Post
    Among the services offered by the FACES Lab:

Analysis of Antemortem, Perimortem & Postmortem Trauma

http://www.lsu.edu/faceslab/Law/Lab_Services.htm
    Of course, the anthropologists could tell if any bones were broken, skull fractured, hyoid fractured, but so could the pathologist. Am wondering if the ME/coroner thought these remains may have been in the ground longer than the time Mickey has been missing.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steph85 View Post
    If Mickey's body is in such an advanced state of decomp, wouldn't that suggest that her body hadn't been buried underground the entire time? I didn't think it would be unrecognizable so soon if underground the entire time.
    If the body weren't in some sort of container, it would probably decompose sooner, even if underground.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Buckeye lady For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireT View Post
    I don't know. They won't say where he went.
    Vinelink still shows him In Custody at the Lafayette Parish Jail.

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/de...hType=offender

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by goldie finch View Post
    I don't believe it is an acronym. A major part of their work is to reconstruct a face over the skull of a deceased person to help make identification.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isabelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by goldie finch View Post
    I saw the link too late. That answers my question.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to goldie finch For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaNYCgirl View Post
    What I found most interesting about all of this is on page 7 where LE is using a statement BSL made on April 20th against him -- a month before the kidnapping and murder of MS.
    Not sure if this is within rules, so please delete if not okay to post this.

There were posts on another site, from someone (First name starts with A) regarding his sister (or sil) dating BSL. Could this be from when they confronted him about his RSO status? Seems like the dates sort of correlate. I can't seem to find the post now however. I recall reading that A started putting 2 and 2 together and supposedly called police to alert them to his suspicions. Maybe he said something about Lisa, or even just denying his involvement in any crimes. I didn't take away from the paperwork that was specifically in relation to MS.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CajunKay212 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Isabelle View Post
    Could it be possible that Mickey had never been to a dentist?
    I swear I saw pictures of Mickey somewhere and she had braces. Maybe on Charlie's facebook before it was set to private?

ETA: I mean she had them when she was younger, not when she was kidnapped.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eavesdropping For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by daichab View Post
    Doubt it. The fact that he visited her body several times tells me that he would enjoy spending time out there. I don't even think they brought him out there, just got the info from him.
    Has it been confirmed he visited her body? I haven't seen anything regarding this.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CajunKay212 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsupAZ View Post
    Then the ME can get in his car and drive over there.

Excuse me if I am wrong but I am assuming that all of these people are working together to identify and collect evidence of crimes. Why is everybody so shocked about where they took her? Where did you think that they would do all of this testing (dna,dental,etc.)

smart of them, get it all done in one place in a timely fashion and get her back to her family.
    That is not the shocking part...what was shocking was an article posted this morning that they had to do facial reconstruction in order to identify her due to degree of composition. That in itself does not make sense, when they have access to familial DNA, etc...
    Just my opinion, of course.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    Where did they find Lisa's body? Was it near a cemetery and had he buried her also? tia

Pate, 35, was reported missing in June 1999. Her body was found three months later under large boards in a field in Acadia Parish near Church Point -- a town about 12 miles from Lawtell, Lavergne's home.

:

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to auntiejoe For This Useful Post:

Been away from WS for a few days. I'm relieved that Mickey has been found. Rest in peace Mickey! <3 I'm also relieved her body was found in a somewhat respectable place and position in the cemetery - she could have been found in a much more gruesome manner which would be even harder for her family (not that what happened to her wasn't sad and gruesome already). I'm shocked that BSL led LE to where she was, I thought he would stay quiet for years - he must realize that there is no way he is getting out of this one.

Rest in peace Mickey.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to northxnorthwest For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    That is not the shocking part...what was shocking was an article posted this morning that they had to do facial reconstruction in order to identify her due to degree of composition. That in itself does not make sense, when they have access to familial DNA, etc...
    IMO, the article assumed facial reconstruction because it was going to FACES lab, but, again in imo, the article was probably wrong.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LouisianaNYCgirl For This Useful Post:

Page 52 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast