Thread: Sophia Felecita Moreno (16) - Bryan TX, 1979

Sophia Felecita Moreno (16) - Bryan TX, 1979

Sophia Felecita Moreno (16) - Bryan TX, 1979

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...no_sophia.html

I recently saw information on Sophia posted on a thread for another doe and thought she looks alot like the composite of Princes doe. What do you guys think?

Could the estimated Time of death be wrong?

I don't know if it would be her since the body was found in 1990, and Sophia went missing in 1979.

Although the pictures look similar

Oh! Soulmagent beat me to it!

Here's the thread for Sophia. Peeps are discussing there too.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181226"]SPOTLIGHT CASE TX - Sophia Felecita Moreno, 16, Bryan, 11 May 1979 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

Quote Originally Posted by jessica- View Post
    I don't know if it would be her since the body was found in 1990, and Sophia went missing in 1979.

Although the pictures look similar
    I dont know either ,if it would be her. I just was stunned when I saw her picture. I thought about Princess doe the moment I looked at her. Even the shading on the composit matches the shading on the one photo of Sophia.

Are the dates of the estimated death ever wrong?

Or could they have based the thought on the doe being deceased placed in the location 1 to 2 years prior and assumed she was put there shortly after death and not considered her being placed there years later? I have seen 10 year mistakes before but it was in how old the victim age range was. I have saw cases where the dates were wrong making it look like the victim was alive when their body was found . Which is why I even am still wondering if Sophia could be Princess blue.

I find myself wondering how far research had gotten of decomposition in 1990 and what they knew then verses what they know now.

They just look so much alike and the height weight age match. I am not sure about the race as it seems she was listed as one race and DNA test suggest something else. Who is to know what race Doe's faily would have considered her.

The UID was missing her left lateral incisor tooth, and Sophia appears to have hers. I'm not sure how recent the photos of Sophia are though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to wintermute For This Useful Post: