GUILTY OR - Renee Morris, 31, pregnant, & 3 kids murdered, Tillamook County, 19 Dec 2002

The shots awoke his sons, and Morris said he shot them both. He said he drove up a logging road off of Highway 6 and that his wife stayed alive for about 45 minutes, in and out of consciousness.

While awake, he said, Renee told him that she loved him, that Jesus loved him, and that they both forgave him.

Morris says he was afraid to shoot again so he stabbed his wife in the lungs.

Jeana (DP) said:
The shots awoke his sons, and Morris said he shot them both. He said he drove up a logging road off of Highway 6 and that his wife stayed alive for about 45 minutes, in and out of consciousness.

While awake, he said, Renee told him that she loved him, that Jesus loved him, and that they both forgave him.

Morris says he was afraid to shoot again so he stabbed his wife in the lungs.

Isn't it just horrible Jeana? Then he went out to look for other people to kill? Look how many times he stabbed his daughter. The whole thing made me absolutely SICK! :sick:

Anngelique said:
Isn't it just horrible Jeana? Then he went out to look for other people to kill? Look how many times he stabbed his daughter. The whole thing made me absolutely SICK! :sick:

It honestly did make me sick too. It doesn't sound like it was quick and painless and they had to know it was him - which me to makes it so much worse than it had to be.

Can you imagine having to be the guy or gal who has to sit there and listen to that without showing emotion?? I know I couldn't do that!!!!

I sat here for about 2 mins just blown away after I read that. Just horrible how long did it take his daughter to die? 18 stab wounds.

From September 2004:

http://web.kitsapsun.com/archive/2004/09-21/10309_four_life_terms_for_man_who_kill.html

Edward Morris, the Portland man accused of killing his pregnant wife and their three children, will serve four consecutive life sentences without parole after agreeing Monday to plead guilty to the murders.

Morris, 39, avoided a possible death sentence as a part of the plea worked out between his lawyers and prosecutors in Tillamook County. The bodies of Renee Morris and her three children were found in a remote area of the Tillamook State Forest in December 2002.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back