2012.08.09 Hearing to unseal docs

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Very interested in this hearing. A lot of information that everyone has been speculating on will most likely come out into the open if case is unsealed.

It is a public crime, the public has the right to hear those 911 calls, Theater Video CAM, and others without bypassing Doctor- Patient confidentiality

There's no reason for the building plans to be sealed of the theater.....or the fire inspection report on the theater

Since all of the legal sides are opposed, I'm going to guess we hear a big denied. We can hope they will release some bits of info that are normally public, but this is a big deal, so I just don't know.

I wouldn't be so sure.. There's a little document you might have heard of called the United States Constitution which supports the media's position.

Prediction: Either gag order lifted or cameras can film the proceedings; both will not be granted, just one of them.

Hearing ended without a ruling per KUSA live newsroom stream.

BREAKING: Attorneys state Holmes is "Mentally Ill" per Associated Press.

Also, at this Link...jh was present in the courtroom

Heard that too watching the feed of the KUSA newsroom (which was interesting because I'm not sure if they knew they were streaming because it was just a wide-shot of the newsroom, folks talking not near and with no acknowledgement of the camera); no word as to his appearance as of yet...

Apparently there was an incident at the hearing:

From the Denver Post

The hearing was disrupted when a woman in back stood up and asked to address the court. She claimed to have information that is "vital to the defense," but said Holmes' attorneys would not speak with her. The judge said that he couldn't force the attorneys to talk to her and asked her not to interupt the court again.

She was lead out of the courtroom by a sheriff's deputy. One man sitting among a group of victims and their families said, "It's like a circus in here."

I hope LE at least took the woman's statement to see if it was legit. I know it may not be, but why take any chances.

I'm sorry.....I'm nosey and I WANT TO SEE AND HEAR!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see the woman. Please, please, please...I hope a reporter tracks her down.

I hope LE at least took the woman's statement to see if it was legit. I know it may not be, but why take any chances.

No doubt .. probably after they haul her off in handcuffs. (Just a guess.) JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10