1144 users online (208 members and 936 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-old-girl.html

I hope this girl gets found quickly. Used to live in Croydon.

thread one here
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 04-20-2015 at 09:09 AM. Reason: fixed broken link

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

UK/Body likely found-Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, South-East London, 3 Aug 2012, #2

New Thread for Tia. Please Continue Here:

Welcome to all new members and guests who are reading here. Please remember that all links posted here must be main stream media. This can include msm tweets and facebook. Any rumors need to stay away as that is not how we roll here.

I'm still awake with a raging tooth abscess and can't sleep :-(

The Standard has updated its timeline:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime...d-8014761.html

I'd forgotten that Hazell had a biological daughter, but 'didn't see her'. No mention of her age or the mother or anything, but I expect we'll hear something from her later. I bet she's thinking what a lucky escape she had (if it turns out that Hazell was involved in Tia's death).

It made me think of something I read recently where a woman got involved with a seemingly charming man who had children, but didn't see them... claiming that his ex-wife made it difficult - and then it was discovered he was a paedophile and had served time in prison. Was Hazell trying to recreate the family life he'd lost? And why did he lose it?

His dad maintained that he'd 'really turned his life around and that family meant everything to him' - which just goes to show how easily it is to be fooled if you want to be fooled.

Finally, I wonder how often Gran did overnight shifts at the carer's home where she worked, while leaving Tia alone with Hazell.

Have we ever heard if Grandma checked on Tia when she got home from work in the morning or did she just go to bed?

I am thinking something happened Thursday night while she was at work myself.

Suzi, I hope your tooth is feeling better!

shocked reading this in the news- how is it possible her body was in the house the past week? Feel awful for the family

I agree, Foxymona....didn't the officers check the house initially? Is it possible the body was moved? I really don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    Have we ever heard if Grandma checked on Tia when she got home from work in the morning or did she just go to bed?

I am thinking something happened Thursday night while she was at work myself.

Suzi, I hope your tooth is feeling better!
    I thought thaT the grandma got in after 2pm, and by then Tia had already left to Whitgift to buy her flip-flops (of course, we now know that she didn't).

Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    I agree, Foxymona....didn't the officers check the house initially? Is it possible the body was moved? I really don't understand.
    They checked the house THREE times- with dogs- speculation the poor child was in the attic- and as it's terraced housing maybe in the attic of the neighbour's house... I'm so angry about this. there is no reason a young girl should have to die because of some complete ******* that they all apparently trusted. How must the parents feel after sticking up for him recently... and Tia's grandmother? I hope they throw the book at him. They won't though...

If indeed she was there all the time, and they should be able to tell, LE will take a lot of heat for this. It is not the first time this has happened, but it is never acceptable. When the victim is a child, all bets should be off as far as searching, IMO. Apologies can be made later. Any family that objects to a thorough search should be investigated even more. What I cannot imagine is, knowing police are searching the house, knowing her body is there (someone knew, at least.) How on earth do you manage to get through that without confessing? You have to be a monster. And then when LE leaves, not having found her...you just leave her there? And go about your business?

My mind is boggled.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxymona View Post
    They checked the house THREE times- with dogs- speculation the poor child was in the attic- and as it's terraced housing maybe in the attic of the neighbour's house... I'm so angry about this. there is no reason a young girl should have to die because of some complete ******* that they all apparently trusted. How must the parents feel after sticking up for him recently... and Tia's grandmother? I hope they throw the book at him. They won't though...
    From the links I read the first check was done of the bedroom with just officers... they then brought in "sniffer dogs" on wednesday (after they could not find her on 800 hours of video they reviewed or in woods, trashcans, etc along the route that Hazel told them she took)... sniffer dogs are most likely not HRD dogs

Today they brought in the HRD dogs and found her. (third search of the house)

Gosh....this is just heartbreaking. Heartbreaking.

A little bit of the same thing happened with little Carnel. However the family stated in that case that the dogs kept indicating that he never left the house, but they continued to search elsewhere anyway. It is hard to understand, but mistakes are made; and I am glad that they were found and that the perp is caught.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Police did not reveal where the body was discovered, but officers were seen taking a ladder into the property on Friday afternoon, sparking rumours that it may have been in the loft.
    http://www.flintshirechronicle.co.uk...1352-31600181/

I've been following this, but haven't commented until now. I am just floored by this whole thing. A body, in the same house where there were interviews held, where law enforcement and canines investigated, a step-grandfather arrested while supposedly buying booze, after media interviews and conflicting stories, yet asking people if they'd seen Tia, mother (and former gf of the POI) nowhere to be found (was she found?), and Grandma seemingly clueless to all of the above? Plus those awful FB rumors... lord have mercy, what a tragic, horrible mess.

What on earth happened in that house? And how long was it going on? Who knew, and if they did know, why was nothing done? And why was this body (presumably Tia) not found during the first couple of days? I just don't know who to look at, who to blame. If this was a "family matter", then I will note this as one of the worst cases I've followed here. I don't want to bash law enforcement, but, really? Small house, not much hiding room... ugh, my head is just spinning and my heart is hurting for this lovely young lady.

Hoping for more information soon. Bless you, Tia... if this is indeed you, I hope that whoever is responsible is given the max over in the UK. If it isn't Tia, well, I hope the same. Just awful

there was once a case of a missing man in the US... he was last seen in his store.. (sorry I cannot recall the exact case but give me a bit for some recall for a link)... dogs searched for him, people searched for him, and he was later found inside the ceiling tiles of the store and he had committed suicide. Not saying that this is case.. just pointing out the fact that if a body is hidden (earlier link I posted said they took in ladders and there was speculation the body was recovered from the loft) that the earlier search dogs, the sniffer or tracking dogs, would not have traced a fresh and live scent up there.. only HRD dogs would have tracked that scent if he hid the body.

Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast