Man soothes sick dog to sleep in water...

Awwwwwww...

My first thought was "is he still single?". ;) I bet not for long!!!

Kinda makes me want to listen to Hank Snow's "Ol' Shep" but not sure I want to cry today. :)

How wonderful! There are lots of good folks in the world, though we see way too many of the others on Websleuths.

Aww, I love hearing about someone who loves their animals. I'm so glad he is doing better. Makes me miss my Gus & Clyde, a mini-daschund & heinz-57 I got when I was with ex-husband. He was in the military and gone a lot, those 2 little boogers were my best buddies. We traveled from Texas to California, the Washington, and back to Texas.
I lost them both only a few weeks apart a few years ago & it broke my heart. Swore I'd never ever get another dog, and I haven't but my ex-fiance & daughter did, over my meek objections

Happy birthday Schoepe!

They were lucky to have found each other.
I'm never without a dog, prefer them to most people I know. I always thought they should live much longer, it's sad they don't have a 75 year life span! But then I wouldn't have learned to love fiercely repeatedly. I've treasured my time with each and every one of mine and I've held them all when it was time for them to say goodbye. I'm a much better person having owned dogs. I've learned much from them.

So ((((hugs))))) to everyone that's ever had the honor of being loved by a dog.

:(

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnNlU433i4Q"]the carpenters - bless the beast and the children with lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Rest in peace, Schoep. Keep holding him close in your heart, John.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back