GUILTY AZ - Emma, 4, & Richard Rosovich, 17 mos, shot to death, Tucson, 11 Aug 2012

it's not even shocking (to me) anymore ... which is sad of course

What is wrong with people ??? There is a thing called adoption,some of these psycho parents never consider that.

Those who are "psycho" have absolutely no awareness that they are. If there is mental illness here, she is not to blame though the loss of precious life was the cost.

I will not make a judgement until the pros do what they must regarding this mother.

Beyond tragic.... :(

FWIW: There is often mental illness involved when a mother kills her children. Some research shows up to 70% of maternal perpetrators suffer from depression. Far fewer filicides can be clinically labeled as 'psychotic' though.

I wish there was more awareness about these crimes because very often there are clear warning signs prevalent before the murders.

Rest in peace little angels. :rose:

From October 2014:

http://tucson.com/news/blogs/police...cle_e9a655ea-b1f4-54ce-9ea4-42fc541b4a7b.html

After three days of emotional testimony in front of heartbroken family members, Perla Caroline Morales was sentenced Thursday to 40 years in prison and probation for life for killing her two children in 2012.

Although the court appreciates Morales’ difficulties in life and her faltering mental health, it could not conclude that the killing of the two children were the result of a psychotic episode, Pima County Superior Court Judge Jane Eikleberry said at the sentencing hearing...

She pleaded guilty to second degree murder earlier this year.

I want to thank you OkieGranny for providing these updates. They are very much appreciated.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sneetchysneetches
Back