Tricia's True Crime radio ! Aug. 12, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad WS is having this show! Marty is being very informative.

So, Rudoy said that Max had been sent to his bedroom to clean it up before they were planning to go to the beach. That is new info to me.

Dawna Kaufmann'

* Wouldn't be any contact with glass chandelier if he grabbed the cord.
* No scenario for murder even if freak accident happens from an argument
* 'Ocean' may have been what Rebecca thought she heard, but Max just makes sounds.
* Could have been tall enough to topple over if stood on dog
* Gomez: injuries to back from hitting railing as going down, but problematic because he claimed he landed on his feet

Marty Rudoy: Expect to make a presentation (to AG?) within a few weeks.

Interesting, Zahau's attorneys had a report on Center of Gravity six months ago (Max?) but it doesn't agree with Dr. Bove's report?

Key witness interviews never transcribed in Rebecca's case. Only the reporting officers knew the information.

Dina leaked that Rebecca was overheard by Dina saying Dina is going to kill me.

Dawna Kaufmann'

* Wouldn't be any contact with glass chandelier if he grabbed the cord.
* No scenario for murder even if freak accident happens from an argument
* 'Ocean' may have been what Rebecca thought she heard, but Max just makes sounds.
* Could have been tall enough to topple over if stood on dog
* Gomez: injuries to back from hitting railing as going down, but problematic because he claimed he landed on his feet

Well I certainly disagree. If somebody threw a child down the stairwell and child died, that would not be classified as an accident but as some sort of homicide (even if that person didn't expect that child to die). Not that I believe that's what happened. Also, looking at the drawing, while Dr. Gomes has him falling feet first after he hit the railing, but then it's not clear what actually hits the floor first-the feet or the head.

Well I certainly disagree. If somebody threw a child down the stairwell and child died, that would not be classified as an accident but as some sort of homicide (even if that person didn't expect that child to die). Not that I believe that's what happened.

She just didn't think in this case anything the experts (Bove, Melinek) said in their report led to it being a murder.

Does anyone know how soon the archived radio show will be available to listen to? How long does it typically take before it's available?

Does anyone know how soon the archived radio show will be available to listen to? How long does it typically take before it's available?

It's up and running right now.

Marty Rudoy, Esq stated they read at WS and other boards and appreciate the support and get ideas from posters (not exact wording).

That is hilarious, considering the attacks and criticism aimed at the authors of the new report, because they included some internet sites in their bibliography. Several people here said that should nullify their entire report.

Does that same criticism extend to Mr. Rodoy?

That is hilarious, considering the attacks and criticism aimed at the authors of the new report, because they included some internet sites in their bibliography. Several people here said that should nullify their entire report.

Does that same criticism extend to Mr. Rodoy?

The difference is, he didn't put websleuths into a report. He just thanked it for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie