Drew Peterson's Trial *THIRD WEEK*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Here we go with week starting Tuesday August 14th, 2012. May justice prevail for Kathleen Savio!

:praying:

kathleen+savio+reports.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dXhGBxK7-.../4eXEXsp9SsM/s1600/kathleen+savio+reports.jpg

Good morning! How many witnesses do you predict they will get through today? I'm going to go with 2.5. I'm sure the defense is going to be raring to go with their objections! Justice for Kathleen!

Good Morning, I won't be around this morning so hopefully someone can take over the task of posting court updates.

It should be an interesting week, if all goes well. No sidebars, no mistrial motions and no proffers. Who am I kidding, right? lol

Pathologists to take the stand in Drew Peterson murder trial

Drew Peterson’s murder trial is expected to shift this week to critical — and disturbingly graphic — medical testimony by pathologists who examined the exhumed remains of Kathleen Savio.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/...-take-the-stand-in-peterson-murder-trial.html

Here's the link to the court updates from InSession:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/InSession

Good morning!

Whew, I did not see a lead from the old thread to the new, then clicked Cubby's link on the last post and got all messed up! I need more coffee! I even messaged CarolinaMoon and asked!

Hopefully today will be a good day for the Prosecution. Please, God!

I hope the defense lawyers Brodsky and Lopez caught what Judge Jeanine said on her show after they were interviewed on it. I would have so loved for Judge Burmila to hear or at least know of what she said! She has got the judge's as well as the defense lawyer's number and is spot on with it!

JMO

I wonder if they have given up on having KS's divorce attorney testify? They were supposed to bring him on last week.
Good morning all.

relevant in that he can report precisely the issues surrounding the divorce (assets and custody battles) as well as discuss Kathleen's report of her
concerns for her life. I don't see how his testimony is any less pertinent
nor any more prejudicial (aka truthfully condemning Dear Old Drew)
We shall see....
Today we are going to hear from the coroner about his interpretation of the autopsy. Here's hoping for a productive and powerful day for the prosecution! That is a PPP!
Justice for Kathleen!:grouphug:

I wonder if they have given up on having KS's divorce attorney testify? They were supposed to bring him on last week.
Good morning all.

DanRozek1: #DrewPeterson attorney Joel Brodsky criticizes prosecutors, saying they're using Pam Bosco as unofficial spokeswoman.
in 8 minutes from Twitter for iPhone
Joliet_HN: Candace Akin, Donna Badalamenti, Scott Rosetto and Bryan Falat could also be called to testify #DrewPeterson
in 7 minutes from web
Joliet_HN: Potential #DrewPeterson witnesses today include Christopher Long, forensic toxicologist; Teresa Kernc, former B'brook cop

TheRosePoet: RT @InSession: #drewpeterson testimony starts back up @ 10a ET w/ cop & later, a man who was sexting w/ #Stacypeterson.

InSessionJackie: The first witness expected in the #DrewPeterson case is forensic toxicologist Dr. Christopher Long. #IL
Expected witness list today: Christopher Long, forensic toxicologist entering reports from 2004 and 2007 autopsy...#DrewPeterson

InSessionJackie: The first witness expected in the #DrewPeterson case is forensic toxicologist Dr. Christopher Long. #IL
Expected witness list today: Christopher Long, forensic toxicologist entering reports from 2004 and 2007 autopsy...#DrewPeterson

Thank you, Miss katydid23, for taking over for Miss ~n/t~!!!

I cannot find the INSESSION notes on the trials play by play. It should have started already,right?

I thought so, katydid23. Should have started at 9:00. I don't know what is going on. I have In Session on and the Sneiderman trial is live.

Surely they are still going to give updates on the DP trial. Maybe they are just getting a late start.

This trial never happens in a timely manner. jmo

InSession: #drewpeterson Judge Burmila has taken the bench and calls for jurors.

: Court is now in session, jury enters the court room; State calls Christopher Long to the stand, forensic toxicologist. He'll talk about Savio's toxicology reports from 04 and 07 autopsies.

I know that we are all in agreement that we want to see justice for Stacy too--and it is fitting and proper that the family/friends of Stacy have a vested interest in this trial, but I have been quite concerned that their daily outspoken messages to the media about the trial and how it related to Stacy actually might hurt the trial for Kathleen.
I don't know how or when they are going to prosecute Drew for the disappearance/murder of Stacy, but I do feel very strongly that this time is about Kathleen. (though the spirit of Stacy is present in that courtroom)
Who knows --maybe the door way will be opened and it can be handled properly, but just offhand, I would say that I can't imagine that under most circumstances that if the issue of Stacy becomes too loud it will cause a mistrial and DP will WALK.:banghead:

DanRozek1: #DrewPeterson attorney Joel Brodsky criticizes prosecutors, saying they're using Pam Bosco as unofficial spokeswoman.
in 8 minutes from Twitter for iPhone
Joliet_HN: Candace Akin, Donna Badalamenti, Scott Rosetto and Bryan Falat could also be called to testify #DrewPeterson
in 7 minutes from web
Joliet_HN: Potential #DrewPeterson witnesses today include Christopher Long, forensic toxicologist; Teresa Kernc, former B'brook cop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10