GUILTY OH - Jada Williams, 5, brutally murdered, Highland County, 12 Aug 2012

What in the world would make someone want to beat a 5 year old little girl to death? What a cold hearted monster. He just completely ruined his entire families life! What an idiot. I'm so tierd of people killing children.
:banghead:

Revolting. What happens to these people to think that they have the right to brutally end a young life? I am also sick and tired of hearing about children being murdered

The uncle/suspect is 18...Jada was 5...I wonder if he sexually assaulted her and was afraid she would tell her grandmother, his mother?....very sad....

Here's another article that says they now are not sure about the weapon:

Tool believed used in killing of Ohio girl, 5

http://www.centurylink.net/news/rea...ass&action=1&lang=en&_LT=UNLC_NKNWU00L1_UNEWS

..........Authorities earlier described the tool as a sickle or scythe, but sheriff's Detective Randy Sanders said later Tuesday that authorities aren't completely certain and are trying to determine the type of tool.

More at link....

Oh, how sad!!!! A beautiful child that probably never understood what was happening to her. Why can't these monsters just leave the children alone? There are plenty of adults they can take out their anger on. RIP beautiful Jada.... you deserved a lot better in your short life.

http://fayetteadvocate.com/archives/3128/2012/08/15/tots-murder-autopsy-results-released/

Authorities have released the preliminary autopsy results for a 5-year-old child who was found dead, Sunday. According to Highland County Sheriff Ron Ward, Jada Beth Williams died as a result of multiple blunt force trauma to the head, face, and neck.

“The preliminary findings also do not reveal signs of sexual assault, however additional forensic testing is still being completed as part of the ongoing investigation,” said Highland County Sheriff Ron Ward.

http://fayetteadvocate.com/archives/3128/2012/08/15/tots-murder-autopsy-results-released/

Authorities have released the preliminary autopsy results for a 5-year-old child who was found dead, Sunday. According to Highland County Sheriff Ron Ward, Jada Beth Williams died as a result of multiple blunt force trauma to the head, face, and neck.

“The preliminary findings also do not reveal signs of sexual assault, however additional forensic testing is still being completed as part of the ongoing investigation,” said Highland County Sheriff Ron Ward.

At least the poor child did not have to suffer through that. We live in a sick and twisted world.

I still want to know why he decided that he had the right to play GOD and kill his neice?

Totally and utterly sickened by this,what could a 5year old done for him to have so brutally murdered her.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I shouldn't have read this. It just tears my heart up.

Horrible...through the uncles facebook page I got to the mothers fb page and there are some interesting(?) comments from other people :-/

There were several people there Sat night...? One woman saw blood and questioned about it, thought there must be a body somewhere yet never called 911? WTF..? I'm betting drugs were involved. And where was Mom, Dad and Grandma on Sat? So many questions..

Horrible...through the uncles facebook page I got to the mothers fb page and there are some interesting(?) comments from other people :-/

Hi Zafina, Could you pm me with the link to MP facebook page, I can't seem to find it, unless it was removed..? Thanks :seeya:

Zafina, I read those comments too. Makes you wonder.

Hi Zafina, Could you pm me with the link to MP facebook page, I can't seem to find it, unless it was removed..? Thanks :seeya:

done...unless it is ok to post it also here...im really new.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back