PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knox

Reaction score
Palmyra police are investigating the disappearance of a 21-year-old borough woman, who was last seen on Sunday.

Kortne Ciera Stouffer was last seen around 3:45 a.m. at her home, 810 W. Main St., according to a release from the Palmyra police department.

Police described her as white, 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighing about 115 pounds, with blond hair worn in dreadlocks and green eyes.

She had a tattoo with the words "one love" on her right bicep, another one with stars on her left foot and a third one of flowers and a pistol on her left hip.

Police did not provide any further details about the case in the news release.

http://www.ldnews.com/latestnews/ci_21200862/police-search-missing-palmyra-woman?source=most_emailed

20120731_012655_Kortne%20Stouffer%20photo.jpg

Thread 1

Easy list of The Moderators for the Missing Forum Discussion:

summer_breeze, fran, SoSueMe, Tricia, ynotdivein, imamaze, Salem, SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, bessie, beach, nursebeeme

They are listed on the first page of the Missing Forum, with all the threads, lower right hand corner.

Has anyone from Kortne's family or friends joined us yet? I am Facebook friends with the Mom of one of Kortne's friends and told the Mom about this site.....

It sure would help answer a lot of questions if we could get a family member or friend here...

Where is Kortne????

Has anyone from Kortne's family or friends joined us yet? I am Facebook friends with the Mom of one of Kortne's friends and told the Mom about this site.....

It sure would help answer a lot of questions if we could get a family member or friend here...

Where is Kortne????

Maybe they're just reading. I most sincerely hope a case is being developed.

Where is Kortne?

I used to have access to this amazing website that allowed me to find anyone! And I did it for a living and now wish I still had it. BOO!

Of course this was before I found this website and became addicted.

Jury - flowers would be nice.

PalmryaDad, I read that you said you moved from one of the apartments back in 2001. Just curious if you happen to know if some of the same tenants are living there still today?

Since we moved, the neighbors at 808 moved away but most of the other neighbors are still there. My wife's cousin and family lived downstairs but they left not long after we did and my mother in law sold the house shortly thereafter.

Since we moved, the neighbors at 808 moved away but most of the other neighbors are still there. My wife's cousin and family lived downstairs but they left not long after we did and my mother in law sold the house shortly thereafter.

Seems like a pleasant block.

Almost all of our memories there were good ones, as I shared previously. I guess that's why I am taking this situation so personally. This was our first home and we loved the neighborhood. It breaks my heart to see that police tape there and know that the Stouffer family is hurting so badly.

I used to have access to this amazing website that allowed me to find anyone! And I did it for a living and now wish I still had it. BOO!

Of course this was before I found this website and became addicted.

Jury - flowers would be nice.

While we were sitting there, a couple pulled up. The woman was pointing and saying 'somebody was kidnapped right over there'. The man chuckled 'heh heh heh'

Must be the kind of people who are tearing down fliers. Ugh.

Almost all of our memories there were good ones, as I shared previously. I guess that's why I am taking this situation so personally. This was our first home and we loved the neighborhood. It breaks my heart to see that police tape there and know that the Stouffer family is hurting so badly.

It's almost like this has invaded your memories. I'm sorry about that.

Well, hopefully this will end with a good new memory. I think we're all praying and working to that end.

While we were sitting there, a couple pulled up. The woman was pointing and saying 'somebody was kidnapped right over there'. The man chuckled 'heh heh heh'

Must be the kind of people who are tearing down fliers. Ugh.

Karma will visit that man. Know that.

I can say with 100% certainty that police have checked out cars/houses of some of the people she was with that night. They just gave a car back to one of them today. They're expressing their anger for being investigated. A lot of anger...

I can say with 100% certainty that police have checked out cars/houses of some of the people she was with that night. They just gave a car back to one of them today. They're expressing their anger for being investigated. A lot of anger...

From your LE connection, or are you seeing this somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1