AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WALA) - A missing person report has been filed with the Mobile Police Department for 19-year-old Brittney Wood.

Wood's family said, the last they heard, she was going to visit her uncle near the Styx river area.

(snip)

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/missing-person-report-filed-on-teen

She was last seen with her Uncle who has since committed suicide :(

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/07/tillmans-corner-teen-missing-for-a-week-30359-vi-132971/

Verified Members in the Brittney Wood case
Zeaux is a verified insider
One90Proof is a verified insider

Local Media Links (thank you, gliving)

www.wkrg.com

www.local15tv.com

www.fox10tv.com/

http://www.al.com/press-register/

http://www.northmobilepost.com/

Previous Threads
Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Here is a "players list" post from a few weeks ago. It's the only one my 4am eyes could find.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #4
Thanks to Football Mom And ChattyWoman for this list:

Football Mom’s OFFICIAL PLAYER'S LIST (confirmed by Zeaux)
Updated: 07/24/12

CW (mom) & WH (dad) (BW's bio parents) have 2 sons (DW & TJW) & 1 daughter (BW) together. All 3 children have CW's last name. DW arrested/remains in jail.

AH is PH's bio dad who has custody of BW's daughter since April 2012, we believe. AH allegedly lives in Grand Bay with his mother & daughter.

CW has a 2 year old girl and an infant son with her current boyfriend, KPH (sometimes referred to as BW's stepdad). They are not married but they live together as a family.

CW's 2 year old is about the same age as BW's daughter (PH).

RSW (fka SW - 2nd uncle arrested with the heavier charges) is CW's brother (now known as RSW to distinguish from the other SW sister below).

WH (BW's dad) is married to SSH (BW's stepmom).

SW (another sister of RSW, CW, MWK & WWH).

DK (1st uncle arrested, out on bond – arrested twice) is married to CW's sister, MWK.

MWK & WWH are twins.

CW's sister WWH was married to DH who allegedly committed suicide the morning after BW went missing. He died a few days later in a Pensacola hospital. He was allegedly discovered by WWH & a friend of WWH.

DH & WWH have 2 sons & 1 daughter together. DH may have 3 other children who are older.

DPH Jr (Nova) DH’s son/WWH’s stepson - arrested, out on bond.

WBB close friend of DH for many years, arrested/remains in jail.

Football Mom deserves ALL the credit for this, as well as for the Maps and Timeline. All I did was repost and update the arrest/rearrest of DW, DK, DPH, and WBB with permission. Updated correction in RED.

Maps:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #2

Timeline:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL- Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #3

New thread...hoping for new info, new leads, new convictions, new directions, new ideas, new insiders, new searches, new media coverage and any new news that will help find Brittney!

Tomorrow is the court hearings of a few uncles in this case. It's not a big hearing, it's just where they enter their plea and get scheduled their next case. On the last closed thread, the names of those that have their hearing tomorrow is listed.

Here's to hoping this scares them a bit, that reality sets in that this is federal time and maybe just maybe - if there is ANY connection or knowledge of that day - someone will speak. Here's to hoping if there's other victims, these perps will confess and allow some justice.

Fingers crossed and looking forward to updates coming up that are getting closure to victims in this case (including the parents of these children as they are the ones picking up the pieces). May this find a resolve for BW.

Astrokitty thank u for ur incite. Ism new at posting here but have been lurking on this site for years. I too am in recovery and understand your views. Meth makes one crazy! Distorts all reality. I know been there done that! I hope Brit is alive and well this whole story is crazy. Reality is I think she is not because of all the rumors of drug abuse in the family. We addicts do messed up things. I can understand where something bad may have happend. Glad to say aim clean today from the madness of meth! By the grace of god! Praying Brit is found safe and can be a momma to her baby girl!

Astrokitty thank u for ur incite. Ism new at posting here but have been lurking on this site for years. I too am in recovery and understand your views. Meth makes one crazy! Distorts all reality. I know been there done that! I hope Brit is alive and well this whole story is crazy. Reality is I think she is not because of all the rumors of drug abuse in the family. We addicts do messed up things. I can understand where something bad may have happend. Glad to say aim clean today from the madness of meth! By the grace of god! Praying Brit is found safe and can be a momma to her baby girl!

Congratulations on finding your new life! & welcome!!

Maybe you can provide insight to meth because I truly have little to none but an addicts lifestyle is all sort of the same. Congrats are in order to you, in your sobriety, compassion for others still in the thorns (which we know, a lot of people when newly sober are harsh on people still using), congrats on the courage to face withdrawal and to state "I'm a recovering addict". I wish you nothing but the best, just as I would have wished before you became clean. You made it! You did it! And you saved your life. XO

Pulling the updated player's list over from the previous thread:

OFFICIAL PLAYER'S LIST
Updated: 8/15/12

CW (mom) & WH (dad) (BW's bio parents) have 2 sons (DW & TJW) & 1 daughter (BW) together. All 3 children have CW's last name.

DW (BW's older brother) arrested by BCSO, remains in jail.

AH is PH's bio dad who has custody of BW's daughter since April 2012, we believe. AH allegedly lives in Grand Bay with his mother & daughter.

CW has a 2 year old girl and an infant son with her current boyfriend, KPH (sometimes referred to as BW's stepdad). They are not married but they live together as a family.

CW's 2 year old is about the same age as BW's daughter (PH).

RSW (fka SW - 2nd uncle arrested with the heavier charges) is CW's brother (now known as RSW to distinguish from the other SW sister below).

WH (BW's dad) is married to SSH (BW's stepmom).

SW (another sister of RSW, CW, MWK & WWH).

DK (1st uncle arrested, out on bond – arrested twice by BCSO and once by MPD, out on bond from each arrest, private defense attorney is JWB, married to MWK (CW's sister).

MWK & WWH are twins.

CW's sister WWH was married to DH who allegedly committed suicide with BW's small calibre handgun approximately 40 hours after BW left CW'S home. He died a few days later in a Pensacola hospital. He was allegedly discovered by WWH & a family friend.

DH & WWH have 2 sons & 1 daughter together. DH may have 3 other children who are older.

DPH Jr (aka 'Nova) DH’s son (WWH’s stepson) - arrested by BCSO, out on bond.

WBB close friend of DH for many years; arrested, remains in BCSO jail.

I dont really have nothing new to add but wanted to post so it would tag the thread in my User thread.

Horrible night sleeping!

Ok, so yesterday & last night I spent a total of about 4 hours trying to find Donnie's cached FB page, not the link with the numbers but the other one. I know I posted it twice on these threads. I know the first time it was deleted bc his name wasn't officially connected yet, nor mainstream media news of his pending molestation charges. I'm not sure if the 2nd time I posted it was bc a new thread was started for the "uncles" so maybe it was deleted again, even though at that point the molestation was made public. Maybe I included it in another post that has other info in it so I didn't notice it. I went through my stats to look at my posts, again I missed it. I'll look again but if somebody has this, please post it. Please... Again, not the link with the numbers for his id but his official FB uid - with words instead.

This is why I'm interested in it: The cached link shows the About page and under his Likes there's a link for a "hot girls" or "models" FB group page. That page, once clicked upon, it becomes obvious these women are neither "hot" nor "models". Lmao - more like nasty ugly skanks. Some have live web cams. These "ladies" are from all over. I remember a couple that were nice looking but that's it. IMO I'm talking hooker group, maybe voyeuristic group, id . Im wondering if we'd find something if we looked into these women that were part of this group, maybe the ones that lived in driving distance to Donnie...

Something else I noticed, a sort of epiphany actually...

Who was the very first person to announce Donnie shot himself with a shotgun?

Here's why I ask: There were pictures of Brittney holding a shotgun. It was said it belonged to her or a member of her family. I can't remember if that pic was on FB or MS. Either way, there's a pic if her holding a shotgun. Somebody said Donnie shot himself in the head with a shotgun in the very beginning. Right? Right, yes.

Some people assumed it was a shotgun bc that's what they were aware of Brittney having.

But he didn't use a shotgun - it was a handgun.

It was Brittney's handgun. Apparently, it was said, that Britt obtained this gun in a drug trade/deal or something like that.

So, here's what I'm getting at - some of Brittney's closest family members mentioned shotgun, or am I mistaken? But others mentioned handgun, pistol. They said Donnie shot himself with Brittney's gun. From my understanding, only a handful of people saw the aftermath of the shooting.

Sooo - how the freak did they know it was Brittney's gun? After all, it was obtained via drugs... From my understanding, her mother, stepdad, father, stepmom all thought it was a shotgun. Or am I confused? If I'm wrong, then why didn't they correct Jane Velez Mitchell during that initial interview when she said "shotgun"? But pffffft Wendy knew - right?

Who told the cops it was Brittney's gun? That gun, from my understanding, wasn't registered to Brittney.

Zeaux informed it was Brittney's gun from a drug deal. I believe it.

Somebody arrived to see that Donnie had committed suicide. It was his wife Wendy, and somebody else - her friend or her sister (their stories changes probably for convenience). She saw the damn gun. So how would she, or anybody else, know that the pistol Donnie shot himself with was Brittney's gun unless they're involved by knowing where & how that gun was obtained? I mean, seriously - it wasn't registered to Britt...

As far as a meth addiction, nobody in my extended family knew what was a matter with me. They just new something was really not right. My hubby and teenage kids lived with the monster and really saw how quickly I changed. Lies, violence, isolation, everyone was out to get me. Have not heard enough about Brits home life to make a determination if her addiction was just meth, but def can determine that she probably a garbage can addict. Meaning what ever she could get her hands on she would use to escape from herself. In my experience when I was high I wanted to be alone. Would lock myself in my bed room and isolate big time. When the drugs were gone and I slept for a few days I wanted to join my family again and be a family pretend nothing was wrong. Lemme tell ya that flew like a turd in a punch bowl. Any how that was my pattern I didn't really hang with other meth heads I'd sneek in to the trailer park score what I needed and got out quick. The people there are scary. Go to work as a department manager in a retail store head home and lock myself in. So I guess my experience tells me I can see Britt gettin outa dodge thinking the walls were closing in but I just don't see her not comming home when the drugs run out. Ian a 40 year old woman I longed for my family's embrace she's a teen maybe a different story, this is why from my experience I think the worst has happend, I hope aim so wronge!

Anybody have an update regarding court this morning? Not sure who all has today's court date assigned to them but if they go in alphabetical order, then K for Kent would go before W for Wood. What about H for Holland? He was arrested later than the others, so would his court date be the same as all others?

Oops please excuse my typos and misspelling not tech savvy don't know how to go back and change things got some learning to do! Just wanted to give u all my experience for what it's worth. I admire all of your efforts in the search to find answers and bring Britt home. Keep up the good work!

posted by gliving & FootballMom:
Baldwin Court appearances this week: WBB, DPH,Jr., & DW

https://pa.alacourt.com/frmDocketListSearch.aspx?Loc=5

Mobile county for future reference:

https://pa.alacourt.com/frmDocketListSearch.aspx?Loc=2

Thursday Aug 16 9AM Derek Thomas Wood
Judge Jody W. Bishop

Thursday Aug 16 9AM William Bonney Brownlee
Judge Jody W. Bishop

Thursday Aug 16 9AM Donald Paul Holland Jr
Judge Jody W. Bishop

brought over from the "arrested" thread...hope this helps!
Waiting for a news report from a local station...might be wishful thinking!

Thanks buggsmom, when I checked there wasn't an update. I'll try again.

Imdmomma, thanks for the insight. As for typos, just click on "edit" & you can fix wherever you messed up. Most wouldn't worry about it, though. I'm ridiculous with editing my posts, though - think I have typo ocd lol!

Footballmom, when ya get on, I know we deduced it was a friend that was with Wendy when she discovered Donnie, but do you remember the original info? I'm trying to remember bc there were various FB posts in which her sister, Mendy, was said to have been with her. Then I think they were deleted. Then it came out it was Wendy's best friend. Then somebody else. So on & so forth...

Do you remember any of this?

Also, I know I took screen caps but it's ridiculous bc I can't find them on my phd. I did run across some cut & paste stuff but not the screen caps. Don't know what I'm doing wrong... I've even tried various search terms. There's a ton of stuff on it so I must not have saved only 1 single file as they're all mixed up & in clusters. I'm better off going by the cut & paste info from the FB profiles. Wendy def deleted stuff or else she made certain posts private to others so strangers can't see. Doesn't matter, though, bc le has those records. They'd have to.

Also, the panties & the washcloth that were found & flagged during the initial search: I'd like to know if they were sent for forensic testing & if any DNA, sperm, bodily discharges were obtained from them. Even if they didn't belong to brittney, they could have belonged to somebody that's part of all this mess.

Then again, maybe it was a camper that left them after taking a sponge bath...

Wow buggsmom! I looked at your post & saw the links but just noticed the initials!

Re: Baldwin Court appearances this week: WBB, DPH,Jr., & DW

So, why are they (WBB, DPH Jr,& DW)going before DAK & RSW? My bet is bc they're trying to get more info against the worst 2 before hearing their pleas... No? Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361