720 users online (76 members and 644 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Steven Powell's journals released *WARNING: GRAPHIC*

Wasn't sure where to post this.

Father-in-law’s journals detail obsession with Susan Powell
    Police reports » The Pierce County Sheriff’s Department releases 2,721 pages from voyeurism case.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/54...-love.html.csp

New documents released and Nancy Grace is going to have the show on it tonight.

Saying, "The big question tonight: Did this perv mastermind Susan's disappearance and death and the murder of her two little boys."

Gross stuff on NG: SP's journals and his gross entries that are over the top ridiculous and laughable as well as shocking and disgusting. Poor Susan.

ON NG, all the obbsessions of SP!!!
    What a creep...........SP gets out NEXT YEAR!!!!
    He's so dangerous as a sex preditor IMO
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

oh emm gee! this is so gross! I am trippin! This guy was a loon! eww!!!!!!!!!
    ~ my opinion only

SP was NOT surprised when Susan was missing...............(NG) show
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    You know D well Josh had to know about his father's obsession. No way could SP hold those sick thoughts back from him....or his actions; yet JP allowed the boundaries to be broken...even after they moved to UT. Tells you how much JP was controlled by him and what his upbringing was like. Boy...the courts really had their heads up their arses when allowing him to have custody back when. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    Wasn't sure where to post this.

Father-in-law’s journals detail obsession with Susan Powell
    Police reports » The Pierce County Sheriff’s Department releases 2,721 pages from voyeurism case.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/54...-love.html.csp

There is an unusual lack of entries in Steven Powell’s journals between October 2009 and May 2010.

So he ceased writing in his journal 2 months before Susan went missing. Hmmmmm...what was going on? Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post

So he ceased writing in his journal 2 months before Susan went missing. Hmmmmm...what was going on? Thoughts?
    Maybe he didn't...maybe they didn't find the last two months of journal entries?! Poor Susan...what a crazy family to be part of.

Has anyone found the actual pdf files on the diary? I have heard a lot, but for some twisted reason I want to read more. He's so dangerous...they cannot let him out!

We all already knew that he was a crazy sick POS but now I want to read more so I can see if there could be some clues of where to find Susan in some of his ramblings. There has to be some sort of clues in there.

This made me physically ill when I saw this on NG last nite. This guy is beyond belief psychotic and needs to be institutionalized for life. They simply must find a way to keep him incarcerated.

I actually turned off the TV,and not because of NG.That freak is repugnant. But as repulsive as he is, I don't think he's involved with her murder. But I got a whole different perspective on Josh.

Steven Powell Journals

These journals must be posted on the net somewhere. I am looking for them. If anyone locates them, please post them here. Sick as they are, I want to rea them.

Thanks all!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast