Steven Powell's journals released *WARNING: GRAPHIC*

New documents released and Nancy Grace is going to have the show on it tonight.

Saying, "The big question tonight: Did this perv mastermind Susan's disappearance and death and the murder of her two little boys."

Gross stuff on NG: SP's journals and his gross entries that are over the top ridiculous and laughable as well as shocking and disgusting. Poor Susan.

ON NG, all the obbsessions of SP!!!
What a creep...........SP gets out NEXT YEAR!!!!
He's so dangerous as a sex preditor IMO

oh emm gee! this is so gross! I am trippin! This guy was a loon! eww!!!!!!!!!

SP was NOT surprised when Susan was missing...............(NG) show

You know D well Josh had to know about his father's obsession. No way could SP hold those sick thoughts back from him....or his actions; yet JP allowed the boundaries to be broken...even after they moved to UT. Tells you how much JP was controlled by him and what his upbringing was like. Boy...the courts really had their heads up their arses when allowing him to have custody back when. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! :furious:

Wasn't sure where to post this.

Father-in-law’s journals detail obsession with Susan Powell
Police reports » The Pierce County Sheriff’s Department releases 2,721 pages from voyeurism case.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/54656690-78/powell-journals-susan-love.html.csp

There is an unusual lack of entries in Steven Powell’s journals between October 2009 and May 2010.

So he ceased writing in his journal 2 months before Susan went missing. Hmmmmm...what was going on? Thoughts?

So he ceased writing in his journal 2 months before Susan went missing. Hmmmmm...what was going on? Thoughts?

Maybe he didn't...maybe they didn't find the last two months of journal entries?! Poor Susan...what a crazy family to be part of.

Has anyone found the actual pdf files on the diary? I have heard a lot, but for some twisted reason I want to read more. He's so dangerous...they cannot let him out!

We all already knew that he was a crazy sick but now I want to read more so I can see if there could be some clues of where to find Susan in some of his ramblings. There has to be some sort of clues in there.

This made me physically ill when I saw this on NG last nite. This guy is beyond belief psychotic and needs to be institutionalized for life. They simply must find a way to keep him incarcerated.

I actually turned off the TV,and not because of NG.That freak is repugnant. But as repulsive as he is, I don't think he's involved with her murder. But I got a whole different perspective on Josh.

These journals must be posted on the net somewhere. I am looking for them. If anyone locates them, please post them here. Sick as they are, I want to rea them.

Thanks all!

You know D well Josh had to know about his father's obsession. No way could SP hold those sick thoughts back from him....or his actions; yet JP allowed the boundaries to be broken...even after they moved to UT. Tells you how much JP was controlled by him and what his upbringing was like. Boy...the courts really had their heads up their arses when allowing him to have custody back when. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! :furious:

BBM

It's not just josh, what about the rest of the family? From Alina to Terrica and the guys living in the house. Did no one stand up for Susan? Did no one protect her? I realize Alina is still stuck on a 'teen aged' level because of her exposure to her whacko father, but didn't she have one shred of concern for her SIL? Did she see her as a threat, usurping her place with her 'daddy'? Sick bunch.

I think these revelations show, even more, what a precarious place Susan was in. WHY didn't someone help her? :banghead: Susan was trapped in an 'alternate environment', it was what she knew, it is where josh imprisoned her.

Total failure protecting Susan and her sons. :maddening: All we can do now is offer prayers for them and demand justice for the Coxes, for Susan and her boys.

BBM

It's not just josh, what about the rest of the family? From Alina to Terrica and the guys living in the house. Did no one stand up for Susan? Did no one protect her? I realize Alina is still stuck on a 'teen aged' level because of her exposure to her whacko father, but didn't she have one shred of concern for her SIL? Did she see her as a threat, usurping her place with her 'daddy'? Sick bunch.

I think these revelations show, even more, what a precarious place Susan was in. WHY didn't someone help her? :banghead: Susan was trapped in an 'alternate environment', it was what she knew, it is where josh imprisoned her.

Total failure protecting Susan and her sons. :maddening: All we can do now is offer prayers for them and demand justice for the Coxes, for Susan and her boys.

Totally agree with you about Alina, but Terrica was long gone before Susan ever came on the scene. She was living in Utah during the time Susan lived at her in-laws.

Totally agree with you about Alina, but Terrica was long gone before Susan ever came on the scene. She was living in Utah during the time Susan lived at her in-laws.

T was long gone but, imo, she had to know. She's always maintained a good relationship with her daughter, Jennifer, and Jennifer certainly knew about it. I don't mind speculating that the subject must have come up in their conversations.

I'm not trying to blame Terrica at all; I'm just saying I think she knew. She, Jennifer, and so many others were victims of the ridiculous life Josh and Steve were trying to live that trapped Susan. Who knows, maybe at some point Terrica told Susan to leave - we just don't know what all really went on over the course of all those years.

JMHO

Thanks, I would just hope at some point she sat down with Susan and had a conversation with her about steve. There had to be a reason Terrica left. I know it is all a moot point, at this time. Just frustration and venting on my part. The good thing is that when steve gets out EVERYBODY knows his stuff now. He could dye his hair, he could get plastic surgery or do a legal name change but people will still know him. :D THAT is some comfort.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back