972 users online (178 members and 794 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by J. J. in Phila View Post
    I really think this one doesn't tell us too much:

3. Works in a wide range of occupations, from unskilled laborer to corporate executive.

That is, could be anyone. I agree that it could be.

There is no evidence, yet, of #11. They are investigating.
    True on that part.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Quote Originally Posted by BigCat View Post
    How likely is it that Sandusky meets almost every characteristic of a pedophile except number 18? It seems unlikely to me.

Here's how Sandusky described his childhood home:

I think we can see in that statement the origins of Sanudusky's boundary issues. I think most of us would not think it appropriate to raise a child in an enviroment in which "buggy" people moved freely. Just not a good idea. And notice the age, 12, when Sandusky moved into the Rec Center. Around 12 appears to be the average age of his victims.

Also, to your point of not hearing about Sandusky's being molested, victim 6 testifed that he blacked out while in the shower with Sandusky (http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/06...hower-sandusky).

Who knows what awful memories Sandusky himself repressed? His unnaturally cheery disposition is very strange. It's like he has the capability to forget truly horrific actions.

JMO
    I have thought of it more. Now, I have to wonder if this also applies others besides Jerry Sandusky. Someone who is repressing some trauma by being sociable, cheerful, etc. Not saying all extroverted and sociable people are repressing something. I am thinking of Casey Anthony, Lori Drew, Diane Downs, Betty Broderick, Gertrude Baniszewski, South Hadley 6, Jennifer Petkov, Dharun Ravi, Fred Phelps, Seung-Hui Cho, and Pol Pot. They are repressed in nature. I think they too are repressing something ugly from their past.
    Last edited by HMSHood; 11-29-2012 at 12:44 AM.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3