This Goose was no Chicken!

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
Lets here it for the Goose :clap: :dance:

~~~~

Officials with the California Department of Fish and Game were shocked to see a farmer's surveillance video of a pet goose fighting off a bobcat several times, according to Local 6 News.

Fred Painter of Sonora, Calif., said he installed a surveillance camera on his property after nine pet ducks, four chickens, 2 geese and other animals kept disappearing.When Painter looked at the videotape the next morning, he saw his pet goose fending off a bobcat.

"The goose fought him off," Painter said. "I was very surprised."An hour after the initial attack, the bobcat was seen reappearing in the video and attempting to attack the goose. Again, the goose was able to fend off the attack.

"This goes against everything I've ever been trained about bobcats," Department of Fish and Game spokesman Patrick Foy said. "Bobcats, next to wolverines are probably the fiercest animal pound-for-pound in California. They are absolutely ferocious." http://www.local6.com/news/4047055/detail.html

What a terrific story! Of course, having been chased by a flock of Canadian geese, I can tell you they can be quite intimidating! Go Goose!

monkalup said:
What a terrific story! Of course, having been chased by a flock of Canadian geese, I can tell you they can be quite intimidating! Go Goose!
I got attacked by a swan in England... vicious bugger, it bit me on the hand - I thought it was going to kill me :eek:

This has GOT to be the same goose that attacked me a few years ago!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back