1305 users online (181 members and 1124 guests)  

Websleuths News

Rochester, New York

Talking Teenager uses fake ID with picture of cartoon character to buy alcohol at SIX...

Teenager uses fake ID with picture of cartoon character to buy alcohol at SIX different shops

The face may look familiar to viewers of the Channel 4 television show, King of the Hill.

But salesman behind counters in Nottinghamshire failed to notice the cartoon character on the fake identity card was Bobby King. And the age given on the document was only 17.

However in an undercover operation by trading standards, a teenager using this ID card successfully purchased alcohol six times...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz23poKycNV

They call him Bobby King in the article, but his name is really Bobby Hill.

What does this kid look like?

Hate it when kids drink, but had to laugh out loud at the photo ID.

Sounds like some purchasing policies need to be tightened up across the pond.
    Last edited by waitin'4thewrld2chg; 08-19-2012 at 04:10 AM.

New England
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

lol I love King Of The Hill. I'm 29 now and I get asked for id to buy drink, how can a 17 year old get away with it and I can't?
    I think I'm going into the wrong shops.
    Staffies They're Softer Than You Think

"From where you're kneeling, it must seem like an 18-carat string of bad luck. But the truth is... the game was rigged from the start." – Benny Fallout: New Vegas

"What is the most admirable creature on God's green Earth? Why, it's the bee! Have you ever seen a bee on vacation? Have you ever seen a bee take a sick day? Well, my friends, the answer is no! So I say, be... the bee! Be the bee!" - Jeremiah Fink Bioshock Infinite

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    What does this kid look like?

This is after he got busted.

Glasgow,Scotland UK
    omg come on how can you not notice thats a cartoon lmao
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole