1106 users online (230 members and 876 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2012.08.08 Zenaida Gonzalez arrested in Orange County

"The 41-year old Gonzalez was arrested by the Florida Department of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco accused of serving alcohol to somebody who's under-age."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...rrested/nRD8X/
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Makes one wonder if they were doing stings at different stores around the area or just this one. If it was just this store being targeted I'd have one guess of who could be behind it. I bet you that Jose and FCA are jumping for joy over this news. Who was it that offered her this job to start with? What she did was wrong. One has to wonder about her math skills being that she carded the person but failed to add it up. KWIM? She just lost some credibility if she had any to start with. I'm still behind her in her case against FCA, but this probably threw a wrench in the mix.
    Why can't they hear the children's voices?

I hope I'm not sounding like I am making excuses for ZFG, but she was working, and maybe made a bad mistake, or simply did not do her job. She sold 1 can of loco to an underage person. IMO, its not the crime of the century.

If she was caught selling crack - thats huge, this, not so much. She was caught in a liquor store sting operation by LE, and will now have to answer this charge. Its not a good thing, but maybe is only getting mentioned due to her pending civil case.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

My best friend worked at a liquor store for a few years, part-time. Every few months or so LE would undercover underage people in to try to buy--it wasn't just her store, it would be city-wide. It's a bad deal if you happen to screw up. You get in trouble and the liquor store gets shut down.

They make some darn good fake id's these days, too.

Zenaida Gonzalez arrested in Orange County

Was she 'babysitting...again?

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

FCA prolly wouldn't be able to get past Zanny having a J-O-B. "Whassat?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    Zenaida Gonzalez arrested in Orange County

Was she 'babysitting...again?
    No, unlike Casey, she was working at her job.

"According to her arrest affidavit, Gonzalez was working as a store clerk when she sold the $2.98 drink to a Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco agent."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/19...#ixzz23vTXWopn
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

I'll be curious to see if this was the only time and only store and only clerk targeted.
    on twitter, my blog, and in life I am a "Floormodel", slightly used by age but still in perfectly good condition and worth having around.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
    I'll be curious to see if this was the only time and only store and only clerk targeted.
    You mean like maybe the "sting" was "baezed" against just one store/worker?

If this had been your average clerk on any average Friday night you wouldn't have seen this in the news. Are they again targeting (profiling) her DUE to the "Casey Anthony" case? Even though she obviously made a mistake in calculating the age of the purchaser, since she did bother to check the ID, I believe it was an honest mistake on her part. This sounds like grounds for another deflamation case to me.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    No, unlike Casey, she was working at her job.

"According to her arrest affidavit, Gonzalez was working as a store clerk when she sold the $2.98 drink to a Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco agent."

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/19...#ixzz23vTXWopn
    Really she wasnt doing her job. At least not correctly. At least she HAD one, probably not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Baznme View Post
    If this had been your average clerk on any average Friday night you wouldn't have seen this in the news. Are they again targeting (profiling) her DUE to the "Casey Anthony" case? Even though she obviously made a mistake in calculating the age of the purchaser, since she did bother to check the ID, I believe it was an honest mistake on her part. This sounds like grounds for another deflamation case to me.
    I think this will really help Morgan and Morgan prove her case. How many other arrests of this nature get this much media coverage?

Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirl48 View Post
    I think this will really help Morgan and Morgan prove her case. How many other arrests of this nature get this much media coverage?
    Thank you for your excellent observation!
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

These stings go on all the time. When I used to work for a local newspaper I had to visit the local PD's every Monday and pull any relevent news stories from the week's arrests. Of course, the name Zenaida Gonzalez would have popped immediately as I was sifting through deciding which arrests were newsworthy or not and of course that would be included as she is definitely of interest due to the case and the lawsuit.
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    These stings go on all the time. When I used to work for a local newspaper I had to visit the local PD's every Monday and pull any relevent news stories from the week's arrests. Of course, the name Zenaida Gonzalez would have popped immediately as I was sifting through deciding which arrests were newsworthy or not and of course that would be included as she is definitely of interest due to the case and the lawsuit.
    Of course these type of stings go on alot. That's not the point. The question is, were other stores targeted that night or JUST THE STORE that ZG works for. If I were Morgan I would check that out and want to have paper work that proves hers wasn't the only store being checked that night. If it were just HER STORE then I would tend to believe that she's being targeted, then I would want to find out by who. KWIM?
    It wouldn't help this case as she did wrong by selling to a minor. But it would help her case on FCA if they can prove that only her store were checked that night and that she's being singled out. Oakie doekie.
    Why can't they hear the children's voices?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast