Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2248

Thread: Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

Psychopathic sexual predators such as Brandon Scott Lavergne are not like you or me, they are very dark soulless creatures with no conscience, nor human emotions..
    Their victims are only disposable toys for their entertainment. For them it is about control. Emulating God, by having the power of life or death over others, while causing pain & terror, directly as well as indirectly.

'Evil Mask of Normalcy'...

As in any culture, or in any community spread across this great Nation, there are those who continuously refuse to adapt to a empathetic & civilized society, skirting the rules and laws that guide the rest of us through life. Fortunately they are a small percentage of the population, and are the exception rather than the rule.

Due to their selfish need to fulfill their evil desires or sexual fantasies, their lack of empathy for others, as well as their self assurance of remaining anonymous or stealth by hiding behind their masks of normalcy (at least in the darkness of their delusional minds), they resort to the unimaginable, or unconscionable deviant behavior..

These psycopathetic predators, who know no boundaries of sanity, prey on unsuspecting innocent victims. Many of these predators hone their skills with each innocent victim devoured, increasing confidence and causing escalation as did BSL.

Although, most of these predators have an uncanning ability to shield their motives, their expressionless face, hiding behind their fake smiles, combined with their lifeless eyes can not conceal their lies and rouses..

The only effective weapon that we all possess is detection: Be cautious, adhere to personal Safety rules, and Trust your 'Natural Born Instincts'... jmho

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:

Seems all my family in Laplace got flooded out and I can't get there to help.

Some of which I have not heard from yet.
    "Ah, when to the heart of man
    Was it ever less than a treason
    To go with the drift of things,
    To yield with a grace to reason,
    And bow and accept the end
    Of a love or a season?"

-"Reluctance" by Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by LaffySleuth View Post

So sorry to hear praying they are all safe and well

gngr~snap is offline Verified Professional Pediatric Triage/Phone Nurse

I am so sorry to hear that! Praying for your family and YOU
    that waiting must be heartbreaking!

So sorry to hear, Laffy. I will keep them and you in my prayers. I hope you get good news from them soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Prayers and thoughts Laffy and all others affected. The remnants of Isaac have made its way to St. Louis and is still producing tornados. Under a warning currently here.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to reedus23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JurysOut View Post
    Some of y'all

and you know who you are

better get in your flippin house with a cold beer and a book

Thinking of you all from PA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My husband and I left before Isaac reached Lafayette, and we slowly worked our way up to Pennsyvania---just wanted to tell you how beautiful this state is!

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kgeaux For This Useful Post:

FYI: The ULL coach Mark Hudspeth stated that if his players show 1/10 of the courage Mickey did in her fight for her life they should have a winning season.

missed you guys! hope all is well. and knowing that bsl is in jail, well it makes this hurricane clean up much easier! today is my first day back at work since it churned thro town at a turtle's pace. praying for those with family in plaquemines parish and laplace and so many other areas that are now flooding and levees breaking.

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to megmono For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Galbug View Post
    FYI: The ULL coach Mark Hudspeth stated that if his players show 1/10 of the courage Mickey did in her fight for her life they should have a winning season.
    Amen, Well said...

http://theadvocate.com/sports/374354...n-lamar-season

The Cajuns will wear a helmet decal this year in memory of Mickey Shunick, the 21-year-old ULL student who was kidnapped and later murdered in the early morning hours of May 19. The decal has a woman riding a bicycle with her hands in the air, with the name “Mickey” underneath.

“We want to remember one of our own in a way that would make her proud,” Hudspeth said ...

15. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:

Hud is a class act.....so thankful for the Mickey decal on the helmets....hope Mickey is always part of his pre-game speech. Good luck RAGIN CAJUNS!

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to justwundering For This Useful Post:

Have a link, Galbug?

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by justwundering View Post
    Hud is a class act.....so thankful for the Mickey decal on the helmets....hope Mickey is always part of his pre-game speech. Good luck RAGIN CAJUNS!
    "Coach Hudspeth says, never let go of that rope"!..

The Mighty Mick, never let go of that rope...

http://www.ragincajuns.com/splash.aspx?id=splash_13

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:

Very sorry to hear that and praying that they are all well.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Buckeye lady For This Useful Post:

Thinking of you and your family, sending positive vibes their way!
    Last edited by Nolaallycat; 09-01-2012 at 12:32 AM.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nolaallycat For This Useful Post:

LaffySleuth, hope you are by now able to receive news of your family members and that it is good news.

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Backwoods For This Useful Post:

After a few sweltering days of no electricity, I'm now enjoying it in the small slice of NOLA that's been powered up. Most of the city is still without, so I'm hoping everyone gets online ASAP. It's not fun. Thinking of all who didn't fair as well as we did and wishing them a swift and safe recovery. Reporting in safe and sound...and catching up!

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nolaallycat For This Useful Post:

LaffySleuth
    I am hoping all of your family members are safe.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Galbug For This Useful Post:

KATC.com sports section video from 8/22

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Galbug For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nolaallycat View Post
    After a few sweltering days of no electricity, I'm now enjoying it in the small slice of NOLA that's been powered up. Most of the city is still without, so I'm hoping everyone gets online ASAP. It's not fun. Thinking of all who didn't fair as well as we did and wishing them a swift and safe recovery. Reporting in safe and sound...and catching up!
    It sure sounds rough, Nolaallycat. So glad you are safe and able to report in -- and glad you are getting to enjoy a bit of "luxury" now!! Take care.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Backwoods For This Useful Post:

'The American public; the most valuable resource/tool in missing persons investigations'!

To silence info & evidence in the BS Lavergne investigation diminishes the chances of giving the unknown victims a competent & complete investigations, imo. Law Enforcement is squandering their most valuable resource, due to this antiquated decision, imo...

America's Most Wanted starring John Walsh has a proven track-record of ratings success and a dedicated audience. It the longest-running series of its kind and has led to 60 missing persons being located and the capture of over 1200 fugitives.

After the kidnapping and murder of his son Adam, John Walsh successfully advocated Congress for the creation of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, proving the show's message "you can make a difference."

John Walsh has given hope to many parents and loved ones of victims around the world. .

8 year old April Tinsley abduction/murder - After 20 years cold - Who does investigators ask for help?
    http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/amer...-wanted/video/

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchbeaux View Post
    This is so heart wrenching! I know this is ignorant, but while reading your post, I was thinking to myself how such atrocities happen in big cities. My jaw dropped when I read Lafayette. I consider myself to be fairly intuitive and street smart, so I have to think maybe I was just a bit naive, had blinders on or just didn't think Lafayette could harbor so much evilness. I'm so disgusted and pissed!
    So many horrible things happen around here and very little gets out there unless it's someone that doesn't live off the streets.....so many kids hurt and killed.....
    It's a daily thing to read about a body found, someone killed....this world is going to hell in a handbasket. That poor little girl will stay in my heart forever. It's been about 4 or 5 years since that trial and still.....I ache to think about it.

Unfortunately Evil has many faces and lives in all places. My mother has always told me to listen to your heart and your gut because even Satan can quote scriptures.....he just uses it for his Evil works.

My two precious girls are my whole life .....I just can not imagine anything like this happening to them. I wish I could say I could be as brave and strong as Mickey's Mom....but I'd probably be that Mom on the news shooting that Evil man and sending him to God for a true judgement! I have been in awe of their strength and courage and faith in all of this. Peace be with them!
    You can go through something horrible without being defined by it. "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what IS that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Romans 12:2

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RN2MOM For This Useful Post:

gngr~snap is offline Verified Professional Pediatric Triage/Phone Nurse
    Quote Originally Posted by RN2MOM View Post
    So many horrible things happen around here and very little gets out there unless it's someone that doesn't live off the streets.....so many kids hurt and killed.....
    It's a daily thing to read about a body found, someone killed....this world is going to hell in a handbasket. That poor little girl will stay in my heart forever. It's been about 4 or 5 years since that trial and still.....I ache to think about it.

Unfortunately Evil has many faces and lives in all places. My mother has always told me to listen to your heart and your gut because even Satan can quote scriptures.....he just uses it for his Evil works.

My two precious girls are my whole life .....I just can not imagine anything like this happening to them. I wish I could say I could be as brave and strong as Mickey's Mom....but I'd probably be that Mom on the news shooting that Evil man and sending him to God for a true judgement! I have been in awe of their strength and courage and faith in all of this. Peace be with them!
    Awesome quote!
    I may borrow that one if you don't mind!

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ixchel13 View Post
    hi, I wanted to reply about JKill's take on the bio 1/2 sis. yes, she provided solid info that broke the case, after the police came to question her. The 700 lb. gorilla in the room says that if she helped him this time, she may have helped him before, after all
    they'd been through, like he said. She should go immediately to the authorities and tell them anything she might know about other murders. If they have to go and ask her again if she aided him in some way, IMO she could easily be charged. And, since she has admitted to helping him commit a crime, why can't she be sleuthed?
    She admitted to helping with a crime? What did I miss....Lordy I was off here 1 day and I'm behind! LOL Someone catch me up......
    You can go through something horrible without being defined by it. "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what IS that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Romans 12:2

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    Awesome quote!
    I may borrow that one if you don't mind!
    Feel FREE!!! It's so true!!!! I tell my kids the same thing ALL the time.... you just never know who you are dealing with!!!! Use it with Pride !

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RN2MOM For This Useful Post:

Page 62 of 90 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172 ... LastLast