An angel for Charlie and Braden

What a beautiful thing to do. Also wonderful how many folks have responded to the plan.

Beautiful. The Angel overlooking will be perfect.

I don't know that my tears will ever stop flowing when I read about Charley and Braden. Those sons of Susan have had a big impact on so many and now good is being done in their names. :)

The angel was placed yesterday, December 3, and will be dedicated on Thursday, December 6. This is also the 3rd anniversary of Susan's disappearance.

I first heard of the Christmas Box Angel in Ann Rules latest book in the chapter about
Susan and her sons being murdered, I googled the Angel and she is beautiful.

I first heard of the Christmas Box Angel in Ann Rules latest book in the chapter about
Susan and her sons being murdered, I googled the Angel and she is beautiful.

The statue is based on Richard Paul Evans book, The Christmas Box (a favorite book of mine!) (movie usually plays at Christmas time - good watch, btw!)
History of the statues here: http://www.careandkindness.org/angelofhope/lisa_speech.htm

I am so glad this was done. So glad.

The angel is just beautiful....just beautiful.

Amanda, thank you for taking the time to post the pictures. The angel is stunningly beautiful. I had also never seen the headstone before. It is perfect, absolutely perfect.

Crying here. Absolutely as perfect as can be.

Best-
Herding Cats

Thanks for this update and for the photos. I hope my travels find me at this angel someday. What a beautiful way to remember and honor Charlie and Braden. :( sniffles

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Just breath taking.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member