1115 users online (235 members and 880 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #4

Time for a new thread, with the caveat that, should the Met ever succeed in officially identifying the body, this thread could move to a different forum.

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

As that wondrous mod nursebeeme reminds us:

New Thread for Tia. Please Continue Here:

Welcome to all new members and guests who are reading here. Please remember that all links posted here must be main stream media. This can include msm tweets and facebook. Any rumors need to stay away as that is not how we roll here.
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 04-20-2015 at 09:12 AM. Reason: fixed broken links

UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, Southeast London, 3 Aug 2012 - #4

Please continue here. I will copy over the opening post.

Salem

Isn't it tragically ironic that the pics we see of CS leaving the house, she's always got her mobile phone with her?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kaos
    This video show's CS driving away in her car.

Would it have sat nav or wouldn't you need sat nav to know where the funfair was?

for somebody who'd lived in that area as long as she did i very much doubt any form of satnav would be needed.
    The truth comes naturally. Only when you lie, do you have to remember the details of the lie you are trying to portray.

Here's the link to Paulette's....

Recovered/Located UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, UK *Media/Timeline* Only

....in the Media Links/Timeline forum.

It could always use your input.
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 04-20-2015 at 09:13 AM. Reason: fixed broken link

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Here's the link to Paulette's....

Recovered/Located UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, UK *Media/Timeline* Only

....in the Media Links/Timeline forum.

It could always use your input.

Sorry but I don't understand what input it needs

Guardian timeline 03 August - 13 August:

Tia Sharp disappearance – timeline

Evening Standard timeline 02 August - 10 August:

Tia Sharp: developments as they unfold

Quote Originally Posted by kaos View Post
    Sorry but I don't understand what input it needs
    Links to media articles, especially those which are quite important to the development of the case, and timelines of events. I just posted two timelines there, from the Guardian and Evening Standard, but these only reach as far as 13 August and are ripe for extension.

It's a resource thread which if used efficiently can save much time tracking down key articles or for remembering in what order events in the case occurred.

Soozieqtips posted in previous thread

"This comment from Gran is quite odd, too, re: the police

"We are going to cause them no obstruction whatsoever. Whatever they want to do they can do it, no problem. I just want my baby back."

What a strange thing to say. Doesn't that go without saying?
    CS said that to the media on the morning of the 10th, the day of the "pre-arranged" search which led to the discovery of the body. I suspect she had recently been asked by the police if they could do a full forensic search of the house and that was on her mind when she made the comment.

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    Links to media articles, especially those which are quite important to the development of the case, and timelines of events. I just posted two timelines there, from the Guardian and Evening Standard, but these only reach as far as 13 August and are ripe for extension.

It's a resource thread which if used efficiently can save much time tracking down key articles or for remembering in what order events in the case occurred.
    Thanks I'll add to it later when I sort my bookmarks out.

Looking at the rather blurred cctv image of Tia at the Co-op (last confirmed sighting) .... it is probably just me, but it looks more like NS than it does the pictures we've seen of Tia, esp as she is described as being "slight" and small for her age.

Quote Originally Posted by YidArmyRach View Post
    Looking at the rather blurred cctv image of Tia at the Co-op (last confirmed sighting) .... it is probably just me, but it looks more like NS than it does the pictures we've seen of Tia, esp as she is described as being "slight" and small for her age.

She looks like she's got a bag with her in that photo which I think is supposed to be from Thursday 2nd August when she was with SH at the co-op. I wonder if the bag was found in the house?

"We are going to cause them no obstruction whatsoever. Whatever they want to do they can do it, no problem. I just want my baby back."
    Yet not long prior, she'd listened as SH described what appears to be a fictitious account of his searching a fun-fair with her and she hadn't come bounding into the interview to cuff SH around the ear for lying and demanding the truth from him about Tia

I've known people who allow their left hand to not know what their right hand is up to, Jekyll and Hyde style. They function that way because it works for them. Often they use alcohol (and possibly drugs?) to effect the switch or release their demons who do their dirty work for them - do the things their 'good' side can't or won't do or doesn't want to be seen to be capable or guilty of

It would take a lot to persuade me that CS was totally unaware, throughout, that SH was in full or part responsible for Tia's disappearance, death and even presence in the loft prior to discovery

Acknowledgement at personal level of his involvement while there was still a chance of evading the truth (and all that entailed) was too much to deal with, it seems -- in the same way assigning Tia to the care of SH for 24 hours approx. was permitted to proceed and given a pass

Quote Originally Posted by laserdisc10 View Post
    Yet not long prior, she'd listened as SH described what appears to be a fictitious account of his searching a fun-fair with her and she hadn't come bounding into the interview to cuff SH around the ear for lying and demanding the truth from him about Tia

I've known people who allow their left hand to not know what their right hand is up to, Jekyll and Hyde style. They function that way because it works for them. Often they use alcohol (and possibly drugs?) to effect the switch or release their demons who do their dirty work for them - do the things their 'good' side can't or won't do or doesn't want to be seen to be capable or guilty of

It would take a lot to persuade me that CS was totally unaware, throughout, that SH was in full or part responsible for Tia's disappearance, death and even presence in the loft prior to discovery

Acknowledgement at personal level of his involvement while there was still a chance of evading the truth (and all that entailed) was too much to deal with, it seems -- in the same way assigning Tia to the care of SH for 24 hours approx. was permitted to proceed and given a pass
    I wonder if she originally went along with the Fairground search story so that it painted an image of them as caring and responsible people? She might have thought that having not seen Tia for the 24 hours she was meant to be looking after her, and perhaps not even having looked in on her before going to work, she would come across as a bit irresponsible. By saying they had conducted a search, Tia's mum might not question how much supervision she had actually given Tia. (Not that NS seems to have done much of that either!).

Quote Originally Posted by YidArmyRach View Post

Like you, I pondered that image, flicking back and forth between it and the photo of NS, wondering if NS had masqueraded as Tia for the benefit of cctv (which of course would suggest collusion involving several family members as well as suggesting the child died considerably earlier than is currently being reported)

That photo of Tia is, far as I'm aware, the only 'proof' Tia went to CS's place (unless since then, investigators have discovered other images of her journey en route to CS's place at the time in question)

As I said a few days ago, I eventually abandoned the theory based on weight distribution on NS's body as compared to Tia. NS appears to have quite full arms, which the person in the cctv image doesn't appear to have

Still can't understand why police have reportedly stated there's a possibility Tia may have still been alive when they carried out the first search when it's simultaneously been reported the child's body was in such an advanced stage of decomposition that identification was only achieved via dental records

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast