GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/tattoos_help_mississippi_deput.html

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...an/-/12537462/14756588/-/m5hw3qz/-/index.html

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...ght/-/9853400/14738550/-/p55hhkz/-/index.html

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Jaren Lockhart - Timeline and Media Links

Memorial Video, Jaren Ann Lockhart
R.I.P. Jaren Ann Lockhart - YouTube

"I am working every day toward my legacy. It has error(s) but each mistake has been priceless to the journey. I wouldn't exchange my past experiences for the world. They are what have shaped me. Every trial, every struggle, every heartbreak, every broken dream, every crushed hope, every loss, has helped me grow mentally and spiritually. Were it not for my crazy messed-up life I would not have all the life experiences that I have. I would be naive. I would be unprepared to face the world. But I have become strong, independent, and more determined than I ever would have been with a perfect life. It is the hardship I have faced and the pain I have been subjected to over the years that makes me strive harder to beat the odds and break free from the chains society says I am bound by. I will never fall into the same footsteps. I am my own person. I am not the product of anyone else's doing. If you think you can judge me think again. Because I am nothing you have ever seen before. I am me". ~~ Jaren Lockhart on her Facebook page

Thank you, Bessie

I'm still hoping to see Justice for Jaren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry we were bad, Bessie ;) :blowkiss:

Yeah, sorry for my part in the rule-breaking. I was caught up in the moment. I will be more careful henceforth.:innocent:

According to JTFM, MAS did not know Jaren, but we believe she knew TS because he had worked at a couple of FQ clubs near Temptations. IIRC, there is a video of Jaren leaving with TS and MAS and other videos captured them walking on Bourbon St. to the car lot. So were TS and MAS the last to be seen with Jaren and the last to see her alive or is MAS leading us to believe she doesn't know or remember what happened to Jaren? Does MAS remember the party Jaren was going to work as a treat for TS? If so, was the party in the FQ or in MS? If they were not the last ones with Jaren, then who did they leave her with, where did they leave her, and why? Maybe MAS should ask TS if he knows what happened to Jaren.

According to JTFM, MAS did not know Jaren, but we believe she knew TS because he had worked at a couple of FQ clubs near Temptations. IIRC, there is a video of Jaren leaving with TS and MAS and other videos captured them walking on Bourbon St. to the car lot. So were TS and MAS the last to be seen with Jaren and the last to see her alive or is MAS leading us to believe she doesn't know or remember what happened to Jaren? Does MAS remember the party Jaren was going to work as a treat for TS? If so, was the party in the FQ or in MS? If they were not the last ones with Jaren, then who did they leave her with, where did they leave her, and why? Maybe MAS should ask TS if he knows what happened to Jaren.
Excellent, straightforward questions, Ms.Shagwell. Who? What? Where? Should be easy to answer.

I reacted without thinking. Please accept my sincere apology for my behavior.

LOL I have had my fair share of being "bad" on WS (much respect for Bessie for keeping us in line). Sometimes I forget it's an Internet forum. I too have been known for getting wrapped up in the moment as if we are all sitting around in a room, coffee in hand and in deep discussion amongst ourselves. Sometimes it's serious and other times light hearted and silly. Regardless of the topic we are all here because we want justice for Jaren.

I haven't posted in a while but I do drop by from time to time to read the latest. I'm glad to see "Justthefactsmam" stopping in on occasion to give us an update.
<modsnip>(not sure if that is against WS rules or not but if it is, I know Bessie will get out her MOD scissors and snip snip snip LOL).

Much love and respect to all you guys.

Hmmm... missed out I guess. Checking in and still hoping and praying that jusice comes for Jaren!!!

Waiting for Justice for Jaren.

"Authorities releasing woman linked to Jaren Lockhart murder case"
http://www.fox8live.com/story/19250707/authorities-releasing-suspect-in-jaren-lockhart-murder-case

"My investigation is still active," Bass tells FOX 8 News."

"Neither Sanchez nor Speaks currently face formal murder charges. Bass says his investigators are still waiting for results from forensic testing by the FBI, performed at Sanchez's Kenner home and car -- then, he tells us, they'll determine how to proceed."

and

"Suspect in death of New Orleans dancer bonds out of Tangipahoa Parish Jail"
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/08/suspect_in_death_of_new_orlean.html

LOL I have had my fair share of being "bad" on WS (much respect for Bessie for keeping us in line). Sometimes I forget it's an Internet forum. I too have been known for getting wrapped up in the moment as if we are all sitting around in a room, coffee in hand and in deep discussion amongst ourselves. Sometimes it's serious and other times light hearted and silly. Regardless of the topic we are all here because we want justice for Jaren.

I haven't posted in a while but I do drop by from time to time to read the latest. I'm glad to see "Justthefactsmam" stopping in on occasion to give us an update.
<modsnip>(not sure if that is against WS rules or not but if it is, I know Bessie will get out her MOD scissors and snip snip snip LOL).

Much love and respect to all you guys.
Back at you, Vann. I was wondering where you'd gone to. It's good to know you're still around. I know just what you mean because I've been guilty of it, myself. When you're posting with a small group like this one, where everyone makes an effort to be respectful of each other and maintains their focus on the common goal, it does feel like you're in an intimate setting with friends because to a certain extent that's just what it is. It's easy to forget we're posting on a public board.

I know that, and I'm really proud of this group. What we lack in numbers is made up in dedication to finding justice for Jaren. And some excellent sleuthing, to boot. :blowkiss:

Anyone happen to know how long they have been waiting on the test results already? Any thoughts on how much longer it could take to get those results back? Also was wondering, doesn't TS have an upcoming trial or hearing date set? TIA

MOO is that MAS knows all of those answers and my guess is knew Jaren as well. I don't think MAS has to ask TS because I think she knows.

<modsnip> If she doesn't remember the events of the night does she remember who the person was who was paying $700 for a stripper? Her attitudeand comments on facebook suggest confidence that she will not be prosecuted but I think this speaks to her reality testing capabilities more than her claim to innocence.

<modsnip> Her attitudeand comments on facebook suggest confidence that she will not be prosecuted but I think this speaks to her reality testing capabilities more than her claim to innocence.

<modsnip>...those pink roots damaged her brain!
Maybe it was her alter ego Margo Starz that did it. Ahaaaa there's a defense for ya.....SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER.
Give me a break MAS...do us all a favor and do the right thing. There is a little girl out there without her mother....OWN IT!!!!!!!

Anyone happen to know how long they have been waiting on the test results already? Any thoughts on how much longer it could take to get those results back? Also was wondering, doesn't TS have an upcoming trial or hearing date set? TIA

I can't believe they don't have something significant back, I really can't. Even toxicology would have been done by now, you'd think.

It's troubling.

Justice for Jaren

Is she already blabbing on Facebook?.. Or did I misunderstand what was being said up thread?

I can't believe they don't have something significant back, I really can't. Even toxicology would have been done by now, you'd think.

It's troubling.

Justice for Jaren

But what would toxicology have to do with anything?.. Unless Jaren was poisoned which I'd ont believe is being speculated??... As far as crime lab result.. Get comfy cuz I've seen it take literal months.. 6months and more for some of them dependant upon the backlog.. And yes its a high profile case but nonetheless I've seen it happen in other high profile cases unfortunately.. Ya just never know when.

But what would toxicology have to do with anything?.. Unless Jaren was poisoned which I'd ont believe is being speculated??... As far as crime lab result.. Get comfy cuz I've seen it take literal months.. 6months and more for some of them dependant upon the backlog.. And yes its a high profile case but nonetheless I've seen it happen in other high profile cases unfortunately.. Ya just never know when.

I thought everything was sent to the FBI lab.

It's possible they could be doing a tox screen for drugs in Jaren's system, maybe to determine if she'd been sedated in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member