989 users online (189 members and 800 guests)  

Websleuths News

Does anyone have the Kolar book for sale?

I know that I can get the book on Amazon, but was wondering if someone here might have a copy that they would like to sell for a better price than I can get it off of Amazon. Seriously, the cheapest price is almost $24 and there are some used on there selling it for over $45.

If someone will sell it for a decent discount off of what they paid for it, I will do the same in turn when I am done reading it. After a few of these "deals", some lucky person will get it for free!

Thanks much!
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    I know that I can get the book on Amazon, but was wondering if someone here might have a copy that they would like to sell for a better price than I can get it off of Amazon. Seriously, the cheapest price is almost $24 and there are some used on there selling it for over $45.

If someone will sell it for a decent discount off of what they paid for it, I will do the same in turn when I am done reading it. After a few of these "deals", some lucky person will get it for free!

Thanks much!
    I have Jeff Aston's book and don't mind passing it on to someone. If anyone is interested. And put me on a list for Kolar's also. If you're close to a Half Price books check and see if they have a copy.

All opinions expressed by me on Websleuths are my very own thoughts, not yours, and are to stay on this website