Does anyone have the Kolar book for sale?

norest4thewicked

True Crime Writer
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I know that I can get the book on Amazon, but was wondering if someone here might have a copy that they would like to sell for a better price than I can get it off of Amazon. Seriously, the cheapest price is almost $24 and there are some used on there selling it for over $45.

If someone will sell it for a decent discount off of what they paid for it, I will do the same in turn when I am done reading it. After a few of these "deals", some lucky person will get it for free! :)

Thanks much!

I know that I can get the book on Amazon, but was wondering if someone here might have a copy that they would like to sell for a better price than I can get it off of Amazon. Seriously, the cheapest price is almost $24 and there are some used on there selling it for over $45.

If someone will sell it for a decent discount off of what they paid for it, I will do the same in turn when I am done reading it. After a few of these "deals", some lucky person will get it for free! :)

Thanks much!

I have Jeff Aston's book and don't mind passing it on to someone. If anyone is interested. And put me on a list for Kolar's also. If you're close to a Half Price books check and see if they have a copy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back